years to come

#62 bunnys

bunnys

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:00 am

Imust have to say i enjoy thes topics on the big hauls , very much the place above is a dead giveaway been there time of old , nothing seems to have changed large numbers of rabbs . very well done earn and hunting companions . the ton was done and been done on a good few occasions on these there places as far back as the 70s, once again well done fellas keep at em . atb bunnys.

#63 R.A.W

R.A.W

Partial To A Spa Day

• Donator
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:26 am

great achievment there mate. thanks for the pic the one with them runninig around the field makes me sick lol :laugh: :thumbs:

#64 lofti

lofti

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:59 pm

Nice one Jim,,looks like you and your lurchers had a great trip,i know you said it was hard work,,but it will be one to remember :thumbs:

#65 terryd

terryd

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,177 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:49 pm

That is some haul the dogs showed some grit too keep going. What did you do with them all ?

#66 FUJI

FUJI

Pommeranian Enthusiast

• Donator
  • 7,875 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:18 pm

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Bloody awesome is that..credit to both man and dog...what an achievement and just goes to show what can be done..ATB Andy. :thumbs:

#67 ernlad

ernlad

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:29 pm

IT WAS NOT EASY,,,AND IVE SAID IN THE POST,,, IFF SOME GETS 106,,,OCTOBER ON WARDS THERE WELCOME,,THERE,S NO WAY IM UP FOR GETTING 1 BETTER,,,THE DOG WENT FREW SO MUCH,,,I WILL NOT PUT IT ON HERE BECAUSE I WILL BE SLATED,, HIT WAS NOT A WALK IN THE PARK BE.LEAVE ME''''''''''''''''

#68 Mixed Bag

Mixed Bag

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:39 am

why would anyone slate you for being honest? anyone with a brain in their head can see that doing that number of rabbits is going to require a lot of running from the dog and lifting and carrying as well as walking from the owner. well done to you both anyone who has a gripe with your achievement needs to grow the hell up :toast:

#69 sweater

sweater

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:34 pm

biggest load of nonsence to date . theys long netted feller ,no mouthing marks on the coneys that small whippet type dawg fresh as a daisy and kilt a coney every six minutes for ten hours on a quiet misty type night with the moon on its way back up with the likes of you using the torch , reminds me of my favourite tv programne jackanory

#70 FUJI

FUJI

Pommeranian Enthusiast

• Donator
  • 7,875 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:44 pm

biggest load of nonsence to date . theys long netted feller ,no mouthing marks on the coneys that small whippet type dawg fresh as a daisy and kilt a coney every six minutes for ten hours on a quiet misty type night with the moon on its way back up with the likes of you using the torch , reminds me of my favourite tv programne jackanory

It was just a matter of time :yes: ...another new member just here to be a knob :bye:
  • dytkos, lofti and Mixed Bag like this

#71 pip1968

pip1968

Brown Nose

• Members
  • 6,155 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:10 pm

It was just a matter of time http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... ...another new member just here to be a knob http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
:laugh: :laugh:

#72 ernlad

ernlad

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:36 pm

LOL
  • weasle likes this

#73 lofti

lofti

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:31 pm

classic!! :laugh:

#74 weasle

weasle

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,257 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:43 pm

Must admit i didnt think 100 plus could be done,Yet its been done at least twice this season hope i never get one good enough to do it,It sounds like bloody hard work 2 of those ruck sacks id jack :icon_redface:
  • dytkos likes this

#75 chadd

chadd

Rookie Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:13 pm

good banter i did find that funny,,,it takes all type.###lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users