a long hard nite

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

add a trip at the weekend went for it, put me young dog to the test,,, with a short break in the nite to re fuel in,,,then off we went again,,,we finised at 6,20 from 8,30 the nite before,,,endind the

we cud say the same about the dales ,its on most people,s door step ,,,its not the dog men what will fack these places up...its the trigger happy prats,,that want a pic,,, and have no respect for th

Not worth even posting on here him full of dick heads , you know what ye dogs done and capable off only jealous , most would dream of having a dog like ern and what ye do with him

it was not the same place,,has it happens,,,ive bin to some of the best hot spots in the dales,,the last 2 trips ive done 55,,,54,,, 4 hours for each,,trip,, probley more up there than this place,,,,this 105 took me 9,half hours,,,with a break,,,the diffrents up the dales his i have to go on there late and finish early, not enough hours in the nite,,,,,so the ton and more up there.. with a couple carrying wud be done, iff i cud get the hours,,

i would say that is the EXACT same place D Lloyd did the ton last month there is somthing in them pic's thats a dead giveaway.

ask your mate chadd he will know exactly what im talking about....

not that it takes anything away from the achievment as i well know what is needed to do it as i seen it with my own eye's, sorry but ive got to be the smart arse who tell's you there is only 104 in that pic lol i cant believe i counted them either before anyone say's haha

i would say that is the EXACT same place D Lloyd did the ton last month there is somthing in them pic's thats a dead giveaway.

ask your mate chadd he will know exactly what im talking about....

not that it takes anything away from the achievment as i well know what is needed to do it as i seen it with my own eye's, sorry but ive got to be the smart arse who tell's you there is only 104 in that pic lol i cant believe i counted them either before anyone say's haha

The little blue fellas?

iff you go on the other site daz,,,you will read i wrote ithink i count 105 out when i split them from the rest,,the to pics will be the same line up,,,and yes it his sad to go to the trouble of counting them,,,105,,,i cud of done 110,and more iff i wanted to,,,and has for chadd hes not going next week,, but some others are,,,and god help that place,,,but i can a shaw you it was not the same place has i went,,,becoures,, i at to ring from a phone box,,,i like twat it left the code on it,,,but ive add a word with the lad,,and every think his sound,,,

Edited by ernlad

where not going to argue over 1 rabbit jim are we?? like i said i was being a smart arse lol, not sure what the other part means??

what lad is sound? and you phoned who?

like i said somthing in that pic stands out to me like a sore thumb when you've been there, like it did with chadd and weasel on here,

daz, i rang a rabbiting ,,when i was there,,my wud not work,,,so a phone it add be,,,it left the code of the place on it,,like a smart arse,,lol he checked it out,,,and found were i was,,,but the lad his sound and not 1 fof,,shouting were ive bin,,,