a long hard nite

biggest load of nonsence to date . theys long netted feller ,no mouthing marks on the coneys that small whippet type dawg fresh as a daisy and kilt a coney every six minutes for ten hours on a quiet misty type night with the moon on its way back up with the likes of you using the torch , reminds me of my favourite tv programne jackanory

Obviously from a village. :whistling::laugh:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

add a trip at the weekend went for it, put me young dog to the test,,, with a short break in the nite to re fuel in,,,then off we went again,,,we finised at 6,20 from 8,30 the nite before,,,endind the

we cud say the same about the dales ,its on most people,s door step ,,,its not the dog men what will fack these places up...its the trigger happy prats,,that want a pic,,, and have no respect for th

Not worth even posting on here him full of dick heads , you know what ye dogs done and capable off only jealous , most would dream of having a dog like ern and what ye do with him

biggest load of nonsence to date . theys long netted feller ,no mouthing marks on the coneys that small whippet type dawg fresh as a daisy and kilt a coney every six minutes for ten hours on a quiet misty type night with the moon on its way back up with the likes of you using the torch , reminds me of my favourite tv programne jackanory

haha you made me chuckle BELL END

now that has to be the biggest load of shite i have heard on here so far, are you for real?????????????

Must admit i didnt think 100 plus could be done,Yet its been done at least twice this season hope i never get one good enough to do it,It sounds like bloody hard work 2 of those ruck sacks id jack :icon_redface:

Difference is is that the first bloke who did it was telling the truth,this blokes full of shit

Must admit i didnt think 100 plus could be done,Yet its been done at least twice this season hope i never get one good enough to do it,It sounds like bloody hard work 2 of those ruck sacks id jack :icon_redface:

Difference is is that the first bloke who did it was telling the truth,this blokes full of shit

:laugh: :laugh: do you know somthing we dont beagle??

your more than welcome to come out with me,, im jim from derby i dont hide behind silly internet names,,,and to add the couson to me dog add 111, 2 nites back,,, that also add witness,s 3 in all,,, pm me iff you want a friendy trip out, AND NOT A NASTY CHILDISH 1 IM BEING RIGHT HERE IM WILLING TO TAKE YOU OUT,,,i, will not be able to put the ton infront of you unless your your willing to travel 2 days with me,, but then i wud be telling,,,,but i will 100 percent put you a 70,,, from me dog,,in a short distence from me,,2 hours approx,,travel,,,, Edited by ernlad

YES 105 1 NITE,,21 AND 36 THE NEXT,,,TAKE ME UP ON ME OFFER,, MOST FOLK WILL SAY BUT YOU HAVE TO BRING YOUR DOG,,,YOU DONT HAVE TO,,,IT WILL JUST BE MY DOG,,BUT LETS KEEP IT TO PM,S,,,ITS A BIT MORE GROWN UP,, FEW NITE,S IT TOOK 2 DAYS TO GET THERE 2 DAYS BACK, HOW MUCH TIME CAN YOU BE AWAY RABBITING,,

Edited by ernlad
  • Like 2