Sign in to follow this  
ernlad

a long hard nite

Imust have to say i enjoy thes topics on the big hauls , very much the place above is a dead giveaway been there time of old , nothing seems to have changed large numbers of rabbs . very well done earn and hunting companions . the ton was done and been done on a good few occasions on these there places as far back as the 70s, once again well done fellas keep at em . atb bunnys.

great achievment there mate. thanks for the pic the one with them runninig around the field makes me sick lol :laugh::thumbs:

Nice one Jim,,looks like you and your lurchers had a great trip,i know you said it was hard work,,but it will be one to remember :thumbs:

That is some haul the dogs showed some grit too keep going. What did you do with them all ?

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Bloody awesome is that..credit to both man and dog...what an achievement and just goes to show what can be done..ATB Andy. :thumbs:

IT WAS NOT EASY,,,AND IVE SAID IN THE POST,,, IFF SOME GETS 106,,,OCTOBER ON WARDS THERE WELCOME,,THERE,S NO WAY IM UP FOR GETTING 1 BETTER,,,THE DOG WENT FREW SO MUCH,,,I WILL NOT PUT IT ON HERE BECAUSE I WILL BE SLATED,, HIT WAS NOT A WALK IN THE PARK BE.LEAVE ME''''''''''''''''

why would anyone slate you for being honest? anyone with a brain in their head can see that doing that number of rabbits is going to require a lot of running from the dog and lifting and carrying as well as walking from the owner. well done to you both anyone who has a gripe with your achievement needs to grow the hell up :toast:

biggest load of nonsence to date . theys long netted feller ,no mouthing marks on the coneys that small whippet type dawg fresh as a daisy and kilt a coney every six minutes for ten hours on a quiet misty type night with the moon on its way back up with the likes of you using the torch , reminds me of my favourite tv programne jackanory

biggest load of nonsence to date . theys long netted feller ,no mouthing marks on the coneys that small whippet type dawg fresh as a daisy and kilt a coney every six minutes for ten hours on a quiet misty type night with the moon on its way back up with the likes of you using the torch , reminds me of my favourite tv programne jackanory

It was just a matter of time :yes: ...another new member just here to be a knob :bye:

• Like 3

It was just a matter of time :yes: ...another new member just here to be a knob :bye:

:laugh: :laugh:

LOL
  • Like 1

classic!! :laugh:

Must admit i didnt think 100 plus could be done,Yet its been done at least twice this season hope i never get one good enough to do it,It sounds like bloody hard work 2 of those ruck sacks id jack :icon_redface:

• Like 1

good banter i did find that funny,,,it takes all type.###lol