a long hard nite

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

add a trip at the weekend went for it, put me young dog to the test,,, with a short break in the nite to re fuel in,,,then off we went again,,,we finised at 6,20 from 8,30 the nite before,,,endind the

we cud say the same about the dales ,its on most people,s door step ,,,its not the dog men what will fack these places up...its the trigger happy prats,,that want a pic,,, and have no respect for th

Not worth even posting on here him full of dick heads , you know what ye dogs done and capable off only jealous , most would dream of having a dog like ern and what ye do with him

Imust have to say i enjoy thes topics on the big hauls , very much the place above is a dead giveaway been there time of old , nothing seems to have changed large numbers of rabbs . very well done earn and hunting companions . the ton was done and been done on a good few occasions on these there places as far back as the 70s, once again well done fellas keep at em . atb bunnys.

IT WAS NOT EASY,,,AND IVE SAID IN THE POST,,, IFF SOME GETS 106,,,OCTOBER ON WARDS THERE WELCOME,,THERE,S NO WAY IM UP FOR GETTING 1 BETTER,,,THE DOG WENT FREW SO MUCH,,,I WILL NOT PUT IT ON HERE BECAUSE I WILL BE SLATED,, HIT WAS NOT A WALK IN THE PARK BE.LEAVE ME''''''''''''''''

why would anyone slate you for being honest? anyone with a brain in their head can see that doing that number of rabbits is going to require a lot of running from the dog and lifting and carrying as well as walking from the owner. well done to you both anyone who has a gripe with your achievement needs to grow the hell up :toast:

biggest load of nonsence to date . theys long netted feller ,no mouthing marks on the coneys that small whippet type dawg fresh as a daisy and kilt a coney every six minutes for ten hours on a quiet misty type night with the moon on its way back up with the likes of you using the torch , reminds me of my favourite tv programne jackanory

biggest load of nonsence to date . theys long netted feller ,no mouthing marks on the coneys that small whippet type dawg fresh as a daisy and kilt a coney every six minutes for ten hours on a quiet misty type night with the moon on its way back up with the likes of you using the torch , reminds me of my favourite tv programne jackanory

It was just a matter of time :yes: ...another new member just here to be a knob :bye:

• Like 3

It was just a matter of time :yes: ...another new member just here to be a knob :bye:

:laugh: :laugh:

LOL
  • Like 1

classic!! :laugh:

good banter i did find that funny,,,it takes all type.###lol