a long hard nite

great bag jim + dogs, there must be tons of rabbits up there , the 2nd ton in a month from up there . Glad old snipe still knocking them over :thumbs:

your bang on ray,,still get a kick out of seeing snipe run,,,,probley more so than ern,,,, it was the best nite out the 2,,,

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

add a trip at the weekend went for it, put me young dog to the test,,, with a short break in the nite to re fuel in,,,then off we went again,,,we finised at 6,20 from 8,30 the nite before,,,endind the

we cud say the same about the dales ,its on most people,s door step ,,,its not the dog men what will fack these places up...its the trigger happy prats,,that want a pic,,, and have no respect for th

Not worth even posting on here him full of dick heads , you know what ye dogs done and capable off only jealous , most would dream of having a dog like ern and what ye do with him

Another great haul. Shame is though, that all of these places will be f****d in a couple of years, with everyone desperate to grab what they can, before the next bloke, and the knowledge of where it is spreading through these sites. I understand why folk do it, but its just a shame that no one is looking after the land for years to come. . . . . .

we cud say the same about the dales ,its on most people,s door step ,,,its not the dog men what will fack these places up...its the trigger happy prats,,that want a pic,,, and have no respect for the game they kill,,,, dogs dont wipe place.s out,,twats with ,,,22 rim,s do,,,

Edited by ernlad
  • Like 9

we cud say the same about the dales,its, on most people,s door step ,,,its not the dog men what will fack these places up...its the trigger happy prats,,that want a pic,,, and have no respect for the game they kill,,,, dogs dont wipe place.s ,,,22 rim,s do,,,

Aye, dogs or not, unfortunatly spreading it across internet forums leads to the same end result. I'm not knocking you mate, but its the truth. Also, whilst dogs might not wipe a place out, lots of folk, with lots of dogs will, or at least will end up making it unworkable for a number of reasons.

And the dales IS f****d compared to what it was, and getting worse from the lads i know up there.

Like i said, not knocking you, its just sad that in ten years or so, this will all be a thing of the past.

have i said were i have bin,,,or are just looking for it,,, and for the dales i done 55 ..54 ,,last 2 trips far easer than this place,,,DID YOU WANT TO SAY WELL DONE OR WAS IT LONG WAY ROUND FOR A , WILD DIG,,

Edited by ernlad
  • Like 1

have i said were i have bin,,,or are just looking for it,,, and for the dales i done 55 ..54 ,,last 2 trips far easer than this place,,,DID YOU WANT TO WELL DONE ,,AFTER A WILD DIG,,

I know where it is mate, like a lot of other folk :laugh: Now don't go trying to argue with me, i was just making a point, i am not knocking what you have done mate, thats one hell of an achievement for any dog, and i'm doubly impressed to see the old fella still knocking them over, long may it continue! :thumbs:

say nothing jim were going soon mate they can only wonder

It's not fecking rocket science mate, the u.k is a very small place, and as thick as a lot of folk on here are, i'm sure most can work it out :laugh:

But thats my point, how many folk are visiting this place in the next month or two, and how long till they get sick of dog folk dropping by :laugh:

SO ALL THIS TELLS FOCK WERE IT HIS,,,99 PERCENT OF PEOPLE WILL NOT TRAVEL 50 MILES NEVER MIND OWT ELES,, AND A FARMER GETTING SICK OF YOU..DOG MEN/// MONEY TALKS GIVE THEM [A] DRINK AND THEY WILL SAY NO TO OTHERS,MARK MY WORD ON THAT, ITS THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO,,FACK THE BOTTLE WHISKEY,,MONEY GO.S A LONG WAY SOME ,TIMES,,

Edited by ernlad

SO ALL THIS TELLS FOCK WERE IT HIS,,,99 PERCENT OF PEOPLE WILL NOT TRAVEL 50 MILES NEVER OWT ELES,,

I suppose you are right mate, although i'm not so sure, for the fame and the glory of THL, i think a lot will.

Anyway, enough, happy hunting for the future! And give that dog a bone :thumbs:

You've got to beat 105 now :laugh:

Another great haul. Shame is though, that all of these places will be f****d in a couple of years, with everyone desperate to grab what they can, before the next bloke, and the knowledge of where it is spreading through these sites. I understand why folk do it, but its just a shame that no one is looking after the land for years to come. . . . . .

LOOK BACK SOME 1 PUT A POST ONTHE OTHER CHAPS..CAN NOT GET SIG TO THEM,,AND IM LOOKING AT FERRYS NOW,,,THIS HIS ON A SITE WITH 1000000000000PEOPLE ON IVE SAID JACK SHIT,,, Edited by ernlad

LOOK BACK SOME 1 PUT A POST ON THE OTHER CHAPS..CAN NOT GET SIG TO THEM,,AND IM LOOKING AT FERRYS NOW,,,THIS HIS ON A SITE WITH 1000000000000PEOPLE ON IVE SAID JACK SHIT,,, YOU SHUD BE LOOKING AT SOME 1 ELES,//////,, SOME 1 ELES HIS GIVEING THE GAME AWAY,,I JUST PUT A PLAIN AND SIMPLE POST ON,,,,IM CLAD IT,S NOT THE SAME PLACE, BELEAVE ME...END OF...,

Edited by ernlad