a long hard nite

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

add a trip at the weekend went for it, put me young dog to the test,,, with a short break in the nite to re fuel in,,,then off we went again,,,we finised at 6,20 from 8,30 the nite before,,,endind the

we cud say the same about the dales ,its on most people,s door step ,,,its not the dog men what will fack these places up...its the trigger happy prats,,that want a pic,,, and have no respect for th

Not worth even posting on here him full of dick heads , you know what ye dogs done and capable off only jealous , most would dream of having a dog like ern and what ye do with him

AND I DONT GIVE 2 FLYING FOOOCKS IFF SOME 1 GETS 106,,,IM IN NO RUSH TO BEAT IT,,,I WILL SAY AGAIN THERE WAS NO PLESURE IN IT,, IT WAS A POOL SNOOKER COMPETITION WITH A 1000 POUNDS AT STEAK, I WON BUT DID I ENJOY IT,,,NO I DID NOT,,,MOST THE NITE HIS A DAZE,,,,AND THATS ON SNIPES,,,LIFE,,,

Edited by ernlad

Well Done there Mate...man and dogs.. thats some serious conditioning on the pair of you.

I hope you made full use of the sleeping facilities at our many wonderfull motorway service stations..lol.

hat off to yer..I know i couldnt do it...even if I had a dog capable of such a shift...not that i have.

YOU SAID THE LETTER,S WUD STOP VIN,,,,,IVE HAD 6 RED LETTERS NOW,,,,THE FINES GO UP AND DOWN,,,LOL,,, TREAD THE POST MAN COMING,,,,,NEXT TIME I WILL FALL A SLEEP AND END UP ON THE EN,BANKMENT,,AT 80 MPH,,, IT MITE BE EASER,,,LOL..

Edited by ernlad

YOU SAID THE LETTER,S WUD STOP VIN,,,,,IVE HAD 6 RED LETTERS NOW,,,,THE FINES GO UP AND DOWN,,,LOL,,, TREAD THE POST MAN COMING,,,,,NEXT TIME I WILL FALL A SLEEP AND END UP ON THE EN,BANKMENT,,AT 80 MPH,,, IT MITE BE EASER,,,LOL..

I hope you,ve saved them all for the collection mate. . . They have stopped at the 4th letter to me and ive heard nothing since... Theres no court in the land that would favour them in court..so ferk em mate...start a collection from all the other private companies ...see how many you can get..lol.. you need a new challenge after your recent achievements..lol

here,s a link for anyone else who has received a parking fine from a private company. . http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/private-parking-tickets