Custom Stock

I bought one from Sheffield custom gun stocks and they are great guys, I made an offer on a cs700 stock the offer was £15 cheaper than advertised, if you are buying one take you're action through when picking it up as he may after adjust it to fit?

Chris

hi buddy

yes they are good,i have one for my AAS410 and it fits me a treat! really nice to handle too!

thinking of getting one for my TX? as i cant get on with the CS1000 stock from them!

so thinking of selling it?

Davy

Hi Karl . If you are thinking of putting one of those skeleton stocks on a TX, I wouldn't . I had one on my MK III and it was truly awful . It made the rifle nose heavy and it was incredibly difficult to get any kind of groups. The rifle looked fantastic but shot like a dog.

I hadn't worked out why the rifle was so inaccurate , all I knew was the previous owner couldn't get on with it and sold it. I decided to break the rifle up and sell what I considered to be the best bit of the rifle. I bought a second hand MKIII fish scale stock for £25 and stopped the stocks. I sold the CS stock to my mate (poor unsuspecting sap lol) and lubed and set the TX up for sale.

It was incredible. The TX was spot on. It was only then I realised it was the stock all along. I still have the TX and the poor unsuspecting sap , sorry I mean my mate has sold the CS. I hope this helps ( and that you have a TX lol) .

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...