ANOTHER GOOD HAUL more pic's added

Suffolk I don't give a shite what cross they are? People make the effort to write a post and put a few pics on for the benefit of others,if folk just want to try and nit pick and make general derogatory comments then they will just get sick and post no more unless they are thick skinned like me lol,you know the craic if someone has beenflushing to the gun with a coursing dog its the same crap about the 'dog couldn't do it in january' shite...some of the fuckers on here couldn't catch a cold let alone a pregnant doe in june never mind a good winter hare!! Rant over...atb Suffolk now chill yourself out fella...Andy

Not saying theses dogs aren't capable,but when do you ever see decent bags of 20 or more say coming from anywhere else apart from the dales,Scottish boarders, etc I was not having a go at man nor dogs it was a question on how they were caught that's it

i suppose bottom line is the lads went out and put the miles in to get good bags, either the dales on or on the borders. And its good for owner+ dogs to get some good bags, they all done very well . :yes: But we all know some places are alot harder to catch rabbits than others, i know for a fact if i took Bryn to the above places, he would get very good bags, but by me and places where i live south staffs, Bryn done well to just get a dozen. Keep at it lads :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had another night last night with Ruby and my mates dog Buck, the weather wasnt the best it was pitch black but with very little wind and terrential and i mean terrential rain. the dog's ran very wel

some pic's better of the 2 dog's, the black dog is BUCK and the dark brindle is my bitch RUBY  

Exactly what they are renowned for..not show fecking ponies or long jump champions or racers

Suffolk I don't give a shite what cross they are? People make the effort to write a post and put a few pics on for the benefit of others,if folk just want to try and nit pick and make general derogatory comments then they will just get sick and post no more unless they are thick skinned like me lol,you know the craic if someone has beenflushing to the gun with a coursing dog its the same crap about the 'dog couldn't do it in january' shite...some of the fuckers on here couldn't catch a cold let alone a pregnant doe in june never mind a good winter hare!! Rant over...atb Suffolk now chill yourself out fella...Andy

Not saying theses dogs aren't capable,but when do you ever see decent bags of 20 or more say coming from anywhere else apart from the dales,Scottish boarders, etc I was not having a go at man nor dogs it was a question on how they were caught that's it

well done dogs again when i went to shropshire to buy a dog the place was moving with rabbits never seen so many so there is rabbits in other areas just pointing that out lol :thumbs:

i suppose bottom line is the lads went out and put the miles in to get good bags, either the dales on or on the borders. And its good for owner+ dogs to get some good bags, they all done very well . :yes: But we all know some places are alot harder to catch rabbits than others, i know for a fact if i took Bryn to the above places, he would get very good bags, but by me and places where i live south staffs, Bryn done well to just get a dozen. Keep at it lads :thumbs:

Good reply you see where I'm coming from

fookin hell pal, there loads a places other than the dales/borders where ye can get 20 in a nite, if you belive that your as mad as a stack a frogs ffs

• Like 3

fookin hell pal, there loads a places other than the dales/borders where ye can get 20 in a nite, if you belive that your as mad as a stack a frogs ffs

Stack of frogs,lol I know there's other places to do numbers I just named them ect.

well ive been out all day doing a bit of bushing and bolting for the same 2 dog's and you lot are getting all hot under the collar lol,

suffolk some of the land was very short fields and others with long tufts (you know the type), anyway last night was a mixture of

easy and hard as you've got to take into account them steep hill's as well.

i will admit Ruby has never been good at clappers as we dont get many but last night she did realy well and took about 6 or 8

so either she has mastered it or they where easy you decide mate.

Andy not like you to get wound up so easy thats usualy my job lol

• Like 2

How do the dogs do during the day dazz was out this morning doing a bit of mooching myself dont do much lamping prefer the day work atb :thumbs:

not to bad mate Ruby does like to hunt as much as i do and she can put a bend or 2 in on big land,

when we go out in the day it's just about enjoyment, we could have netted today and got a decent bag but

we just wanted to let the dog's have a free role, we picked up 13 which wasnt to bad.

it was good to get them more used to the ferrets as both dogs havent done enough of it to be honest

• Like 1

Fair play to dogs good bag,were these rabbits all run on the long grass Feilds in the picture or crop Feilds

What does that matter? Here we go AGAIN!! This place does my f*****g head in at times,he shot them,ferreted them and took some out the freezer then drove a hundred miles in the worst weather of the winter just to take a few pics and say he lamped them!!..Jesus give me strength will you...long grass,short grass who gives a f**k they caught them,all this nit picking,snidey bollox what the f**k is that all about?

lol not like you to spit the dummy mate but i can see y lol

How do the dogs do during the day dazz was out this morning doing a bit of mooching myself dont do much lamping prefer the day work atb :thumbs:

not to bad mate Ruby does like to hunt as much as i do and she can put a bend or 2 in on big land,

when we go out in the day it's just about enjoyment, we could have netted today and got a decent bag but

we just wanted to let the dog's have a free role, we picked up 13 which wasnt to bad.

it was good to get them more used to the ferrets as both dogs havent done enough of it to be honest

thats still a good day mate my dogs are only small 21tts is the biggest mostly mooching i enjoy doing just working reed beds and cover like bolting for the we dogs to great fun would like to get them into the lamping just dont have the ground anyway happy hunting mate your dogs are crackers :thumbs:

well ive been out all day doing a bit of bushing and bolting for the same 2 dog's and you lot are getting all hot under the collar lol,

suffolk some of the land was very short fields and others with long tufts (you know the type), anyway last night was a mixture of

i will admit Ruby has never been good at clappers as we dont get many but last night she did realy well and took about 6 or 8

whats clappers ,? are they squaters .?

whats clappers ,? are they squaters .?

Yes ray, its a northern thing mate :thumbs: Atb