ANOTHER GOOD HAUL more pic's added

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had another night last night with Ruby and my mates dog Buck, the weather wasnt the best it was pitch black but with very little wind and terrential and i mean terrential rain. the dog's ran very wel

some pic's better of the 2 dog's, the black dog is BUCK and the dark brindle is my bitch RUBY  

Exactly what they are renowned for..not show fecking ponies or long jump champions or racers

Fair play to dogs good bag,were these rabbits all run on the long grass Feilds in the picture or crop Feilds

What does that matter? Here we go AGAIN!! This place does my f*****g head in at times,he shot them,ferreted them and took some out the freezer then drove a hundred miles in the worst weather of the winter just to take a few pics and say he lamped them!!..Jesus give me strength will you...long grass,short grass who gives a f**k they caught them,all this nit picking,snidey bollox what the f**k is that all about?

• Like 4

Fair play to dogs good bag,were these rabbits all run on the long grass Feilds in the picture or crop Feilds

What does that matter? Here we go AGAIN!! This place does my f*****g head in at times,he shot them,ferreted them and took some out the freezer then drove a hundred miles in the worst weather of the winter just to take a few pics and say he lamped them!!..Jesus give me strength will you...long grass,short grass who gives a f**k they caught them,all this nit picking,snidey bollox what the f**k is that all about?

Who the f**k asked you so why you jumping out of your pram it was a question to the bloke who started the topic,and I'm not knocking them at all ,u just getting protective over beloved minshaws again mate

i am guessing these are minshaws? not worth feeding lol, no in all honesty i have never had a collie x, but they seem to be like marmite, either you love 'em or you hate 'em, and i suppose a lot of people just stick to there comfort zone and what the know best, but by the look of these pics, they seem a cracking dog to have :thumbs:

Suffolk I don't give a shite what cross they are? People make the effort to write a post and put a few pics on for the benefit of others,if folk just want to try and nit pick and make general derogatory comments then they will just get sick and post no more unless they are thick skinned like me lol,you know the craic if someone has beenflushing to the gun with a coursing dog its the same crap about the 'dog couldn't do it in january' shite...some of the fuckers on here couldn't catch a cold let alone a pregnant doe in june never mind a good winter hare!! Rant over...atb Suffolk now chill yourself out fella...Andy

Suffolk I don't give a shite what cross they are? People make the effort to write a post and put a few pics on for the benefit of others,if folk just want to try and nit pick and make general derogatory comments then they will just get sick and post no more unless they are thick skinned like me lol,you know the craic if someone has beenflushing to the gun with a coursing dog its the same crap about the 'dog couldn't do it in january' shite...some of the fuckers on here couldn't catch a cold let alone a pregnant doe in june never mind a good winter hare!! Rant over...atb Suffolk now chill yourself out fella...Andy

Not saying theses dogs aren't capable,but when do you ever see decent bags of 20 or more say coming from anywhere else apart from the dales,Scottish boarders, etc I was not having a go at man nor dogs it was a question on how they were caught that's it