3 replies to this topic

#1 Nobby

Nobby

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 10:11 am

I went out lamping down the dales with 2 mates last night was a good night for the lamp black, windy, and light rain . One of my other mates who has permisson on the farm had said when they had been down the farm that the rabbits numbers were down so we didn't know what sort of night we would have.When we were driving down the farm road there was a few running about .When we started to lamp we seen a fair few rabbits but they knew the score and didn't hang about straight in the walls or the warrens so we had to give the dogs longer slips we had a steady walk around and got some good runs ended up with 10 still an enjoyable night with good crack with good mates.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Nobby, 15 December 2004 - 11:47 am.

#2 Guest_dibly_*

Guest_dibly_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2004 - 04:38 pm

I went out lamping down the dales with 2 mates last night was a good night for the lamp black, windy, and light rain . One of my other mates who has permisson on the farm had said when they had been down the farm that the rabbits numbers were down so we didn't know what sort of night we would have.When we were driving down the farm road there was a few running about .When we started to lamp we seen a fair few rabbits but they knew the score and didn't hang about straight in the walls or the warrens so we had to give the dogs longer slips we had a steady walk around and got some good runs ended up with 10 still an enjoyable night with good crack with good mates.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/N...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/N...

nice catch there mate :blink: dogs look nice, wat are in the two black and white ones??

#3 Nobby

Nobby

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 04:45 pm

Bedxgh bedxwhpt 3/4gh1/4dh dibly.

#4 Guest_dibly_*

Guest_dibly_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2004 - 11:09 pm

sound like and look like nice dogs mate :blink: i av just got a whippet gr x bull gr pup it is 11 month old, i am puttin some photos on soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users