smooth spring air rifle

Hi new to this site ...and already looking for some advice i am wanting a new air rifle but not pre charged can anybody recomend a good smooth springer.....smooth as a springer can be , dont want a clunker . will be shooting roosting bird mainly thank you.

You could pick up an old west german hw80 for around the 150 mark, and that should be more than smooth enough for roosters mate. Much better build quality than the modern versions. Light, pointable, built like a tank and accurate as hell. Whats not to like!!

Cheers, wurz

• Like 2

Phone Sandwell Field Sports mate.

The number is above my comment.

Tel 0121 520 2000

Ask to speak to a gentleman called Tony Wall and say that one of the lads from VerminHuntersTV sent you his way on recommendation.

Ask him about a stage 1 tuned HW95K or a stage 1 or 2 tuned HW97KT in your preferred calibre.

If you want the best and as smooth as it can be then he is the man that I would seriously think about speaking too.

I'm sure many lads and lasses in this section will vouch for his workmanship as being second to none.

Cheers

Si.

Edited by zini
  • Like 1

Yeah Tony's reputation is is second to none.

He treats every rifle like a new work of art.

His after sales service is of the highest degree and he wont sell you more than you need to be sold, in fact Ive known Tony to turn down business and talk customers down to a cheaper rifle which is better for the customers own needs after explaining them to Tony.

Where else does that happen now days much?

Top man and a real gent.

Si.

Well I was in Tony's yesterday and a chap came in to pick up a nice 97 that he'd ordered after seeing some 'youtube clips' of the same . He was quite pleased with his new purchase , even more so after he'd taken it upstairs and put a few pellets through it .

• Like 1