• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wrong!   Green tripe is the stomach meat of cow, bison, or lamb, and the greens they have eaten, all in one miracle food. The perfect combination of high quality protein and green vegetation, rich i

Don't forget to boil it first in the kitchen to get rid of all the worm cyst's..

If your not feeding your dogs whole animals, then I'll fink you'll find tripe is pretty essential if your feeding a BARF diet. Peter, I take it you don't like the smell

Posted Images

But technology moves forward Peter, Nutrition doesnt.

Just because we now have all these scientists counting amino acids and grams of protein and monitoring cholestrol etc means jack shit.

My grandfather is still alive at the age of 96, he eats how he has always eaten since he was a kid.

Gaz

• Like 1

hopkins Holyfield and others fighting into their 50's giggs shearing ham and others playing into there 40's didn't happen in your grandfathers day when they thought red meat was for athletes I thought you being a boxer would know that food has not changed over years just our understanding of it

I musn't be a boxer because I eat red meat then. Peter says so :laugh:

not me gareth but I do think hopkins and Holyfield probably no a bit about nutrition maybe not as much as you but the proofs in the pudding with them lol

The proofs in the pudding with me and my dogs :thumbs:

not me gareth but I do think hopkins and Holyfield probably no a bit about nutrition maybe not as much as you but the proofs in the pudding with them lol

ffs you two still bickering?

lol your to be mentioned in the same breath as world champions now lol my bet is you don't even have a trainer lol gareth why don't you do so e research on the net you will see no top boxers or athletes base there diets on steak and milk lol try it I did and everything I read said its frowned upon and old hat bit you no best

lol your to be mentioned in the same breath as world champions now lol my bet is you don't even have a trainer lol gareth why don't you do so e research on the net you will see no top boxers or athletes base there diets on steak and milk lol try it I did and everything I read said its frowned upon and old hat bit you no best

Your right Peter. I haven't got a trainer. And still won 7 fights undefeated.

Read all you want fella. While your reading I'm eating steak and training down the gym, the dogs had there tripe and out on the lamp.

Stop reading and try some things for yourself and see what works.

Last I'm saying on the subject.

7 fights undefeated you are getting paid for fighting but you do not have a trainer who are you fighting your freinds and family lol i asked you 3 times what the nutritional benefit to an athlete is for steak and milk every time you could not or would not answer I think that says everything i don't think you like adnitting if you are wrong do you gazza lol

7 fights undefeated you are getting paid for fighting but you do not have a trainer who are you fighting your freinds and family lol i asked you 3 times what the nutritional benefit to an athlete is for steak and milk every time you could not or would not answer I think that says everything i don't think you like adnitting if you are wrong do you gazza lol

How am I wrong? I can't challenge your science. I aren't going to try to.

Why do I need to give you a reason for my diet or tell you the nutritional benefit of it? I eat steak and eggs alot. I look good. I win fights. Simples.

You clearly know nothing about the boxing game so let it go.

Google EBF boxing, you find someone putting a fight night on, you put your name down, you train wherever you want, with whoever you want, you rock up on the night, knock your opponent out, get your card stamped and collect your cash. Again - Simples.

When I'm wrong I hold my hands up. I'm not wrong about anything Petey.

For what it's worth i will add my 2pence worth from what i have seen with my own 2 eye ball's over the year's on dog's fed on tripe..and my opinion is the dog's looked well fed on tripe...so it must be benificial in some way i don't know how but it is i have seen mut's fed on it for year's and reach a good old age..personaly though i don't feed tripe only i use a mucky mixture of all kind's of mince..

• Like 1

well it's all making sense now gazza if your only white collar boxing its no wonder you don't understand nutrition you made it sound like you was a proper boxer lol remember it was you what volunteered the statement your a boxer to give your theory on nutrition some weight no you don't have to answer my question about steak and milk you don't have to answer anything but what's to hide lol if your answer is I'm not telling you lol lol and gazza just because I don't volunteer things to impress like you have lol you might just be surprised