Sign in to follow this  
earlystart

Raw tripe

use tripe as well as other meats and a good complete meal, dogs work ok on it. Have a [bANNED TEXT] who uses tripe and meal and can lamp 5/6 ngights a week, his dogs seam ok and work well

Doesnt it contain vitamins? Amino Acids etc?

. yes but so have peanuts you would not give your dogs a few packets of peanuts every day would you.if you are worried about vitamins or amino acids just feed them as a supplement with a decent food

allways use it to keep weight on throu the season add a good biscuit and you vits and garlick and a oil :thumbs: i work my bushers everyday it works for them

it's all in the mind so many people think there feeding meat so there dig looks well when all being equal the same results will come from shit tin food brands

it's all in the mind so many people think there feeding meat so there dig looks well when all being equal the same results will come from shit tin food brands

:icon_eek::blink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you work for pedegree petfoods..

Years ago I used to feed my dogs raw green tripe and they seemed to thrive on it. My mrs banned it from the house because of the smell and the noise of me heaving as I dished it up. :bad:

Doesnt it contain vitamins? Amino Acids etc?

. yes but so have peanuts you would not give your dogs a few packets of peanuts every day would you.if you are worried about vitamins or amino acids just feed them as a supplement with a decent food

Says the guy who reckons dogs look as well on tinned food as on raw meat? Really?

I wasnt saying feed the dog loads of tripe, i was replying to the lads who were saying it was useless and full of water that it is a good food to incorporate into a balanced diet.

Gaz

You must be one of those people who think that fast foods and pot noodles is a healthy diet for humans as well :tongue2:

• Like 1

Sandymere?!?

Is that you?

Don't forget to boil it first in the kitchen to get rid of all the worm cyst's.. :whistling:

• Like 3