Guest Rabbiteer

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

post-10910-1190328501_thumb.jpg

There are many debates about calibres, rifles, scopes, zero, bipods and other accessories. People not only use their Rifles for hunting but for tgt shooting aswell.

To replace a complete rig can easily tip people over £1000 nowadays. However great results can be had of good simple springers. Some people are using springers! Some are using PCP's! Some are using Gas Rams!

So from purely a hunting perspective...........

What do you use?

BTAS FX Cyclone in .177 - Nikko Stirling 6-24x56 IR - Harris Swivel Bipod - Z@30m

<!--ImageUrlBegin--><!--ImageUrlEBegin-->IMGP1145.jpg<!--ImageUrlEnd--><!--ImageUrlEEnd-->

Lets not be shy, lets see if we can get this thread in to a 5 pager or so.

A Falcon FN19 .20 with 3-9 x 50 Simmons. Had it nearly ten years and wouldnt change it for anything! The FN12 is also .20 and belongs to my girlfriend.

Very nice picture tyla. I really like that. Joe :D

Thanks Joe, im new to this forum thing, when i get the hang of it i will post some more. Got a wicked one of the missus all dolled up but with her rifle in one hand and a bunny in the other - puts me and my camo to shame!

i have a stealth with an optima 3x9x56 supermoonlighter scope on and a hw80 with webly gold 3x9x40 scope on i use both depending on the job in hand !

dont have any pics of the 80 at the moment !

just added a falcon lighthunter in .20 cal to the collection, will get some pis up soon

here my Air Arms S200

its fitted with a Tasco 3-9x50 scope on Bisley high mounts, a Deben Tracer Stinger light, 10 shot conversion and has a custom trigger other than that its remaining standard untill i have the funds to fit a bipod and the S200t adjustable rear stock

lee =@

post-10986-1190585714.jpg

Edited by ldh