What gun do you use......Pics Please

Guest Rabbiteer

ive had 4 rammers in the past.. there a decent power source, but i prefer a nice springer these days

theoben sirocco 2000 .20

theoben sirocco 2000 .177

theoben fenman

hw90k .22

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we have people with springers and people with PCP's of all models but yet still no-one with a Gas Ram!

I wonder why?

I've just sold my HW90K gas ram, one of the sweetest guns I have used B) . Got a thing about rifles, mostly use an FX2000 Carbine in .22 and a HW95K in .22.

Here's a pic of the two babies that come out in the dry weather though. One point mind, it doesn't matter how much you pay for whatever rifle you use, they will all do the same job in the right hands :victory:

Al :drink:

Edited by mad al
Guest Rabbiteer

So we have people with springers and people with PCP's of all models but yet still no-one with a Gas Ram!

I wonder why?

I've just sold my HW90K gas ram, one of the sweetest guns I have used B) . Got a thing about rifles, mostly use an FX2000 Carbine in .22 and a HW95K in .22.

Here's a pic of the two babies that come out in the dry weather though. One point mind, it doesn't matter how much you pay for whatever rifle you use, they will all do the same job in the right hands :victory:

I had an Airwolf my self in .177. I killed loads with it, but nearly overnight for some reason I went off it and stopped enjoying using it. So I ended up selling it with the scope for £1000.

Your rifles look like a real class jobbies.................... :D

I wonder why?

I use a Theoben Fenman with the gas ram Nik and it's great for bunny bumping especially out of the land rover window. I have had it for some time and it has paid for itself many times over. I like the shortness of it for a break barrel, and the gas ram and Theoben silencer keep it nice and quiet.

OTC

I have a Webley Longbow (with a SWAT Compact 3-12x44), which is currently away with Steve Pope for him to do his stuff B).

Heard from him today & I'll have it back on Wednesday :clapper: ; can't wait

What Mods are you having done to it?

Was going to have a v-glide, but have had a v-1 with some work done on the trigger, including spring replacement. All internal works as I prefer the standard look generally. Spoke to him yesterday & he said it's fantastically smooth now; "transformed" he said. :victory:

Now I really liked it before, so I can't wait to get the scope on tomorrow night :clapper:

Guest Rabbiteer

I wonder why?

I use a Theoben Fenman with the gas ram Nik and it's great for bunny bumping especially out of the land rover window. I have had it for some time and it has paid for itself many times over. I like the shortness of it for a break barrel, and the gas ram and Theoben silencer keep it nice and quiet.

OTC

At last.

I supose the price you get a theoben gas ram for is equal to that of a good PCP so people go for that instead.

Once I have had a chat with Mr Policeman I am thinking about getting the Eliminator. Break barrel Gas ram at 28-30ftlb. Might be able to pull of some longer shots............

Edited by Rabbiteer

Just a couple of Pre-Charge guns I had up until a couple of years back, Falcon Raptor Skeleton in .177 fitted with Tasco World Class 3.5 - 10 x 50 scope, and the other was a Webley Axsor .177 with the same scope....

These are the 2 i use the most

aa s410 .177 pre mod

HPIM0207.jpg

after a few mods

HPIM0666.jpg

webley fx2000 .22 fac 27ftlbs

HPIM0660.jpg

Both used on all types of vermin

stu :)

The FX2000, one of the best :yes:

Just a couple of Pre-Charge guns I had up until a couple of years back, Falcon Raptor Skeleton in .177 fitted with Tasco World Class 3.5 - 10 x 50 scope, and the other was a Webley Axsor .177 with the same scope....

I had the same type of Falcon until earlier this year, brilliant rifles :thumbs-up:

I wonder why?

I had an Airwolf my self in .177. I killed loads with it, but nearly overnight for some reason I went off it and stopped enjoying using it. So I ended up selling it with the scope for £1000.

Your rifles look like a real class jobbies.................... :D

That's what I paid for mine off a mate :thumbs-up: Brilliant piece of kit, rifles are like a "fix" for me :laugh:

Pictured is My BSA lighting with a Jay i shot a few weeks ago :D

Them Lightnings seem like nice guns for the price lloyd! I was thinking of investing in one later in the year for my lad, yours certainly look like it does the job for you :victory:..

Cheers

Jasper

Guest little_lloyd

Pictured is My BSA lighting with a Jay i shot a few weeks ago :D

Them Lightnings seem like nice guns for the price lloyd! I was thinking of investing in one later in the year for my lad, yours certainly look like it does the job for you :victory:..

Cheers

Jasper

It does the job a gudden and is nice and light :yes: Ive only had it a few weeks alowing me to go out a few times only had 2 Rabbits a Jay and a Squirrel with it yet:victory: But there will be many more to come :hunter:

Guest Rabbiteer

I have a Webley Longbow (with a SWAT Compact 3-12x44), which is currently away with Steve Pope for him to do his stuff B).

Heard from him today & I'll have it back on Wednesday :clapper: ; can't wait

What Mods are you having done to it?

Was going to have a v-glide, but have had a v-1 with some work done on the trigger, including spring replacement. All internal works as I prefer the standard look generally. Spoke to him yesterday & he said it's fantastically smooth now; "transformed" he said. :victory:

Now I really liked it before, so I can't wait to get the scope on tomorrow night :clapper:

Would really like to hear how you get on with it.

Does any body else have any Steve Pope mods on their rifles?