What gun do you use......Pics Please

Guest Rabbiteer

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a stealth with an optima 3x9x56 supermoonlighter scope on and a hw80 with webly gold 3x9x40 scope on i use both depending on the job in hand !

dont have any pics of the 80 at the moment !

I have heard a lot of people saying good things about the Gun Power range

had one mate, worst piece of shite ive ever owned!! sold it within a week.. tophat kept working loose

i have a stealth with an optima 3x9x56 supermoonlighter scope on and a hw80 with webly gold 3x9x40 scope on i use both depending on the job in hand !

I havnt had any problems with mines and i'v had it for about 3 yrs now deadly accurate and verry verry quiet !

;)

Guest karlos

Atm a BSA lightning , BSA supersport depending on my mood any a Webley FX 2000 ( main gun atm but its a bit fecked lent it to a mate who's buggered it and will be paying to have it fixed ) And when i come back from my hols in bout 3 week i'm getting rid off all that lot geting a Theoban Rapid MK11 and then whatever the police say i can have lol. :D Some nice guns there custom rattys a good looking gun.

I havnt had any problems with mines and i'v had it for about 3 yrs now deadly accurate and verry verry quiet !

;)

Had one myself mate, wish id never got rid of it, very accurate, very light, easily powered up (FAC only) and

dont worry about throwing it in the bushes if you need to hide it ;)

cheers bob

Used to have a theoben fenman profile, shyhedua skeleton stock in .177, very pretty gun, did not perticularly like the very sudden almost snappy firing cycle though. Sold it at the same time as my rapid 7, now that was a very useful tool.

Last week bought one of those bsa tactical xl,s in .22, fired 250,ish shots, yesterday packaged it all up to send back, couldnt shoot for sh.t with it, so no use to me being a pesty, :hmm: , oh well live and learn. B)

I HAVE AN AIR ARMS S410. VERY USFULL WEAPON VERY ACURATE . PELLET HOLE IN PELET HOLE AT 30 YARDS . VERY HANDY WITH THE BIPOD. I WORK AS A PESTER AND USE IT ALL THE TIME .

GET ONE OF THESE MOLE TRAPER OR GET ANOTHER RAPID . MINE COST 365 SECOND HAND OF ONE OF THESE SITES A FEW YEAR BACK .

PICS130006.jpg

pics129001.jpg

PICS128.jpg

Guest Rabbiteer
I have a Webley Longbow (with a SWAT Compact 3-12x44), which is currently away with Steve Pope for him to do his stuff B).

Heard from him today & I'll have it back on Wednesday :clapper: ; can't wait

What Mods are you having done to it?

I have a Webley Longbow (with a SWAT Compact 3-12x44), which is currently away with Steve Pope for him to do his stuff B).

Heard from him today & I'll have it back on Wednesday :clapper: ; can't wait

What Mods are you having done to it?

I HAVE AN AIR ARMS S410. VERY USFULL WEAPON VERY ACURATE . PELLET HOLE IN PELET HOLE AT 30 YARDS . VERY HANDY WITH THE BIPOD. I WORK AS A PESTER AND USE IT ALL THE TIME .

GET ONE OF THESE MOLE TRAPER OR GET ANOTHER RAPID . MINE COST 365 SECOND HAND OF ONE OF THESE SITES A FEW YEAR BACK .

PICS130006.jpg

pics129001.jpg

PICS128.jpg

Never heard a bad word said about an AA S410!

Edited by Rabbiteer
So we have people with springers and people with PCP's of all models but yet still no-one with a Gas Ram!

I wonder why?

i got a gas ram fitted to an old 80 i had about 10 yrs ago, i persisted withit over and over again but just didnt like it, dont get me wrong it was alot quieter than the spring but i just wasnt as confident with it and the power was a fraction of its orriginal !

one of my all time favourites was the hw97 in 177 cal....oh the vermin that fell to that gun ! :wub: