What gun do you use......Pics Please

Guest Rabbiteer

A fine range of guns we have and use.

I wonder how many other people use springers with Mods done by the likes of Steve Pope?

I've got an HW95 that is with Steve at the moment, hoping to have it back in a few weeks now.

It's been treated to a full re-blue, barrel cropped to 12 inches and a 5.5 inch silencer fitted, V-glide tune and set back trigger. I've got a rather nice stock waiting for it when it comes back too :)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rabbiteer

I wonder how many other people use springers with Mods done by the likes of Steve Pope?

I have a webley stingray tuned by tony wall of SFS it`s a very smooth gun

a quick lock time and a joy to use [ i am a little bias as tony is a friend of mine ]

but his work is well known

cheers stu

Would love to see a Pic if you are able too......................

I've got an HW95 that is with Steve at the moment, hoping to have it back in a few weeks now.

It's been treated to a full re-blue, barrel cropped to 12 inches and a 5.5 inch silencer fitted, V-glide tune and set back trigger. I've got a rather nice stock waiting for it when it comes back too :)

Would really like to see some pics of it in the new stock when it comes back.

how much did that cost you mate?

Just over 300 quid (cough cough!)

Pictures of the stock are here

I have treated it with TruOil and waxed it which has darkened the colour but the grain is still superb.

It has a roll over cheek piece, palm swell, thumb groove and stippled pistol grip and adjustable recoil pad.

Will post pictures of the gun when I get it back .

Cheers

Steve

Edited by Piscator

i have just picked up a Weihrauch HW97K Venom lazaglided .177 with the V Mach RACE muzzle brake :clapper:

will sort out some piccies soon

Guest Rabbiteer

i have just picked up a Weihrauch HW97K Venom lazaglided .177 with the V Mach RACE muzzle brake :clapper:

will sort out some piccies soon

Thanks guys for your replies.

I never thought I would see a 5 page thread in the airgun section, but you all proved me wrong.

Would realy like to see some of the custom guns pics on here?

Happy hunting,

Nik

Just over 300 quid (cough cough!)

Pictures of the stock are here

I have treated it with TruOil and waxed it which has darkened the colour but the grain is still superb.

It has a roll over cheek piece, palm swell, thumb groove and stippled pistol grip and adjustable recoil pad.

Will post pictures of the gun when I get it back .

Cheers

Steve

Ste that stock looks lovely mate, how much for the stock? might look into getting one for mine as the v-s1 is so sweet on mine it dont need the full glide atm

Guest Rabbiteer
i have a bsa super ten bullbarrell with hawke dn4146 night vision g8 for the rats im my garden :clapper::clapper:

I am jealous of the night sight..................wish I had one :wallbash:

Guest The Big Fish

Just managed to obtain this

GatlingF.jpg

Fed up with the single shots and all those other bunnies getting away.

Almost finished mounting the thing onto the nissan, then its time to give her a whirl :icon_eek::D