taiwan or o'shamo hen wanted

So, if i paid for an O Shamo in Japan, and legally had it imported, the seller is mike hunt and the birds rubbish? LOL. Just because you might not be able to buy decent quality, dosnt mean there are others that can't...

Edited by Mez

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you not read or are you just a snivelling little bellend?   Duckwing claims if you don't care about the quality of the bird, you won't care for the bird. There's the bullshit foxdigger, I though

raymond1 has already said he wants them to look at and for something that pleaes him! they could have feathered legs and a crest like a poland, but if he likes the bird leave it to him! all this good

i am able to buy quality stuff, but a fella who has to sell his stuff on the internet, do you really think there going to be decent?

Gamerooster, do you then think that folk who hawk their wares on the net are only selling shite ? There are folk on here selling on a number of sites (birdtrader etc) who reckon they have the real deal ?

@ Tiny.......if someone were breeding Asian Game for the show pen they wouldn't need to worry about colour, its not something they are judged on.

i am able to buy quality stuff, but a fella who has to sell his stuff on the internet, do you really think there going to be decent?

Gamerooster, do you then think that folk who hawk their wares on the net are only selling shite ? There are folk on here selling on a number of sites (birdtrader etc) who reckon they have the real deal ?

@ Tiny.......if someone were breeding Asian Game for the show pen they wouldn't need to worry about colour, its not something they are judged on.

exactly!!!

exactly!!!

I cant beleive what ive just read lol.....Who the f**k are you to dictate who can sell or ask 20 pound for a o shamo hen 1 lad asked and 1 lad replyed been helpfull :yes: you are a f****n first class turd keep your f****n nose out :toast:

exactly!!!

I cant beleive what ive just read lol.....Who the f**k are you to dictate who can sell or ask 20 pound for a o shamo hen 1 lad asked and 1 lad replyed been helpfull :yes: you are a f****n first class turd keep your f****n nose out :toast:

Edited by gamerooster

raymond1 has already said he wants them to look at and for something that pleaes him! they could have feathered legs and a crest like a poland, but if he likes the bird leave it to him! all this good fowl blah blah blah, "good" should be dictated by the man feeding them and for what he wants! granted good fowl are gifted in majority of cases, but do you think that everyone can afford to give fowl away to people on the internet? and i know raymond1 is a novice, so he doesnt have friends in the game to help him out, and raymond1 could be anyone, no offence to him, but your not going to give fowl to strangers on here?. feed costs are rising and they eat a lot, so a few bob a peice isnt bad!

• Like 2

raymond1 has already said he wants them to look at and for something that pleaes him! they could have feathered legs and a crest like a poland, but if he likes the bird leave it to him! all this good fowl blah blah blah, "good" should be dictated by the man feeding them and for what he wants! granted good fowl are gifted in majority of cases, but do you think that everyone can afford to give fowl away to people on the internet? and i know raymond1 is a novice, so he doesnt have friends in the game to help him out, and raymond1 could be anyone, no offence to him, but your not going to give fowl to strangers on here?. feed costs are rising and they eat a lot, so a few bob a peice isnt bad!

thank you Joel

anyway i want some o'shamo hens to look at and for those who think i should have something different ,....................can someone please give me the meanest ,hardest , biggest nasty fooking chickens they have

i will look at them as well

Edited by gamerooster
  • Like 1

Oriental differ from bankiva :D you wanna stick to reading books you nob the lads was simply asking for a couple of hens and a fella said YEAH ok i have a couple but there twenty quid each to cover food costs fair enough..wasent hawking fuckall he answerd a post :yes: everybody has to start somewhere you prick.

Oriental differ from bankiva :D you wanna stick to reading books you nob the lads was simply asking for a couple of hens and a fella said YEAH ok i have a couple but there twenty quid each to cover food costs fair enough..wasent hawking fuckall he answerd a post :yes: everybody has to start somewhere you prick.

thats one way of puttin it

Edited by gamerooster

How do you no its the cheapest shite you can find? you dont no jack shite and as i said you have to start somewhere he wont get started by you jumping on every thread talking shite will he :whistling: and as for the books you have your thick head stuck in i read thirty year's ago so an explanation is not neccesary..