140 replies to this topic

#136 raymond1

raymond1

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:00 pm

Patterdalejoel you are a wannabe, a reject, have crap birds and to top it all off, you are a tosser with a fascination for asians! I really don't know how you sleep at night mate....

• One hell of a thread this. If keeping game fowl is a gentleman's sport then count me out after what I've read on here. Not so much 'gentleman' as blinkered narrow minded know it alls...

Its called sarcasm.

And yeah freedom of speech means nowt if you talk bollocks! Why is it you've got this 'im better than you' attitude? Even duckwing has it, must be an imprinted trait.

Suit yourself pal, your word is final, you are the font of all knowledge, the king of poultry! Or is that duckwing??

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

#137 gamerooster

gamerooster

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:05 pm

Its called sarcasm.

And yeah freedom of speech means nowt if you talk bollocks! Why is it you've got this 'im better than you' attitude? Even duckwing has it, must be an imprinted trait.

Suit yourself pal, your word is final, you are the font of all knowledge, the king of poultry! Or is that duckwing??

Just out of curiosity, what gamefowl do you have/had?

#138 raymond1

raymond1

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:40 pm

Its called sarcasm.

do you mean me GR ?

#139 gamerooster

gamerooster

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:58 pm

Its called sarcasm.

do you mean me GR ?

no, i know what you have, i mean the man who knows all about everything, so much so that he can disagree with men who have had worse gamefowl better than his best!!!

#140 RubyTex

RubyTex

"I'm not chubby - It's an oversized fleece."

• Members
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:21 pm

Its called sarcasm.

None GR, obviously :thumbs:

As said earlier, i haven't claimed to know it all, nor be a world beater, nor my birds be the best. You just assumed so.

It doesn't stop the fact that you are a hypocrite and fancy yourself as the best in the business...crack on :bye:
  • patterdalejoel likes this

#141 gamerooster

gamerooster

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:46 am

Its called sarcasm.

None GR, obviously http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Edited by gamerooster, 22 October 2012 - 01:31 pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users