taiwan or o'shamo hen wanted

All rubytex meant was he would treat every chicken he owned with the same high level of care, wether it is a prime example of the breed or not. i think his idea of a cull might also be different from yours.

and for fucks sake gamerooster, duckwing might know his stuff, but get your tongue out of his arse.

It's called respect idiot, something a lot of you oriental keeprs lack in, hence the reasons its why the likes of pikeys and idiotic asians are welcome in your circle. tosser

respect my arse, theres respect and theres that. im not freinds with any pikeys, and one asian. you dont know jack about respect within asian fowl circles, you just stereotype from what duckwing tells you.......

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you not read or are you just a snivelling little bellend?   Duckwing claims if you don't care about the quality of the bird, you won't care for the bird. There's the bullshit foxdigger, I though

raymond1 has already said he wants them to look at and for something that pleaes him! they could have feathered legs and a crest like a poland, but if he likes the bird leave it to him! all this good

All rubytex meant was he would treat every chicken he owned with the same high level of care, wether it is a prime example of the breed or not. i think his idea of a cull might also be different from yours.

and for fucks sake gamerooster, duckwing might know his stuff, but get your tongue out of his arse.

It's called respect idiot, something a lot of you oriental keeprs lack in, hence the reasons its why the likes of pikeys and idiotic asians are welcome in your circle. tosser

respect my arse, theres respect and theres that. im not freinds with any pikeys, and one asian. you dont know jack about respect within asian fowl circles, you just stereotype from what duckwing tells you.......

Edited by gamerooster

there's what, agreeing with what he is saying, look back through some posts, me and duckwing have had disagreements, so no we don't always see eye to eye, and respect amongst the asian fowl circle, does that even exist, seen how the c**ts treat there women and kids, enough said :censored:

f**k me now your just proving how much of a twat you are, every black man must eat bananas and swing from trees as well :yes:

as for duckwing knowing anything else appart from his own narrowminded oppinions i doubt very much ,i taken the trouble to read some of his other posts and they contain about as much drivel as his unwelcomed contribution to this thread

he consistanly writes in large print so i can only assume his eyesight is failing , if "his standards" are anything to go by wheres his photo's ? about what he keeps bashing on about ?

and as for the offer of his one legged silkie that says enough

also i give thought to his powers of telepathy , again being so gifted as to be able to see into what type of conditions i would keep any birds i purchased in

duckwing your an oppinionated loud mouth who has not contributed to anything i have read so please keep out of any more of my posts because other than your ctitical self ordained oppinion i have not time for you , sorry for not being able to share your "same singular brain cell"

Raymond, your a greenhorn, you've a lot to learn, but I guarantee you that you will get nowhere with an attitude like that, gamefowl are a gentlemans sport, youve had an interest for what 5 minutes? An your already telling men who are vastly more experienced than you that they know nothing?

there's what, agreeing with what he is saying, look back through some posts, me and duckwing have had disagreements, so no we don't always see eye to eye, and respect amongst the asian fowl circle, does that even exist, seen how the c**ts treat there women and kids, enough said :censored:

f**k me now your just proving how much of a twat you are, every black man must eat bananas and swing from trees as well :yes:

Edited by gamerooster

as for duckwing knowing anything else appart from his own narrowminded oppinions i doubt very much ,i taken the trouble to read some of his other posts and they contain about as much drivel as his unwelcomed contribution to this thread

he consistanly writes in large print so i can only assume his eyesight is failing , if "his standards" are anything to go by wheres his photo's ? about what he keeps bashing on about ?

also i give thought to his powers of telepathy , again being so gifted as to be able to see into what type of conditions i would keep any birds i purchased in

duckwing your an oppinionated loud mouth who has not contributed to anything i have read so please keep out of any more of my posts because other than your ctitical self ordained oppinion i have not time for you , sorry for not being able to share your "same singular brain cell"

Raymond, your a greenhorn, you've a lot to learn, but I guarantee you that you will get nowhere with an attitude like that, gamefowl are a gentlemans sport, youve had an interest for what 5 minutes? An your already telling men who are vastly more experienced than you that they know nothing?

wrong on all counts , first get this into your thick heads ,............i could not give a fcuk who has had gamefowl longer than anyone

i dont want to learn anything from a bunch of bickering idiots

my attitude is simply this ; i put up a simple post asking for some birds TO MY LIKING not to be prejudged by all and sundry who care to start arguments on a thread

as for gamefowl being a gentlemans sport you have lost me as i have seen very few gentlemen on this thread ,and i have no wish to show or fight birds so what the fook are you going on about

wrong on all counts , first get this into your thick heads ,............i could not give a fcuk who has had gamefowl longer than anyone

i dont want to learn anything from a bunch of bickering idiots

my attitude is simply this ; i put up a simple post asking for some birds TO MY LIKING not to be prejudged by all and sundry who care to start arguments on a thread

as for gamefowl being a gentlemans sport you have lost me as i have seen very few gentlemen on this thread ,and i have no wish to show or fight birds so what the fook are you going on about

neither do we, its been illegal since 1835 :censored:

obviously not all do it, but a vast majority do, do what they like in there country, but when you come to ours, tow the line or f**k off, they have been brought up with a different ethos and a different way of seeing things, in india, pakistan etc, there is no such thing as human rights, never mind animal rights, you just have to watch the latest episode of crimewatch to see that!!!

f****n ell you really are a bigoted c**t. you seen any of the asil breeder groups from india and pakistan on facebook? they treat their birds like their children, literally. its syria and afghan that have little rights, pakistand and india are basically fully developed countries.

obviously not all do it, but a vast majority do, do what they like in there country, but when you come to ours, tow the line or f**k off, they have been brought up with a different ethos and a different way of seeing things, in india, pakistan etc, there is no such thing as human rights, never mind animal rights, you just have to watch the latest episode of crimewatch to see that!!!

f****n ell you really are a bigoted c**t. you seen any of the asil breeder groups from india and pakistan on facebook? they treat their birds like their children, literally. its syria and afghan that have little rights, pakistand and india are basically fully developed countries.

Edited by gamerooster

you also seen the video on here, of them hunting 1 pig with about 20 dogs, and all to cowardly to finish the pig off thereselves? And i hope they dont treat there fowl like there children, or else there aint much hope for them!!!

And as stated earlier, what they do in there country is there business, but when the c**ts come over here, and still carry on like the animals they are, thats what really boils my piss!!!

Anyway, what is your fascination with the asian community, are you a wannabe, that really is a social reject, that will probably never have good fowl as long as he has breath in his lungs???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i am a reject, no friends me.

what about the white british chav community that will set 10 bull crosses on a fox and not finish it off? good and bad in all, i recall you spouting at least somewhere.

you really really really really are a bellend. i cant emphasise how much of a bellend i think you are.

so all asians are animals and cowardly?

i stick up for the asian communty you slate as yes there is bad asians involved, but i am not such a simple narrow minded fuckwit, and know that im not stupid enough to classify a whole ethnic group due to a minority.

you also seen the video on here, of them hunting 1 pig with about 20 dogs, and all to cowardly to finish the pig off thereselves? And i hope they dont treat there fowl like there children, or else there aint much hope for them!!!

And as stated earlier, what they do in there country is there business, but when the c**ts come over here, and still carry on like the animals they are, thats what really boils my piss!!!

Anyway, what is your fascination with the asian community, are you a wannabe, that really is a social reject, that will probably never have good fowl as long as he has breath in his lungs???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i am a reject, no friends me.

what about the white british chav community that will set 10 bull crosses on a fox and not finish it off? good and bad in all, i recall you spouting at least somewhere.

you really really really really are a bellend. i cant emphasise how much of a bellend i think you are.

so all asians are animals and cowardly?

i stick up for the asian communty you slate as yes there is bad asians involved, but i am not such a simple narrow minded fuckwit, and know that im not stupid enough to classify a whole ethnic group due to a minority.

Edited by gamerooster

Patterdalejoel you are a wannabe, a reject, have crap birds and to top it all off, you are a tosser with a fascination for asians! I really don't know how you sleep at night mate....

One hell of a thread this. If keeping game fowl is a gentleman's sport then count me out after what I've read on here. Not so much 'gentleman' as blinkered narrow minded know it alls...

Patterdalejoel you are a wannabe, a reject, have crap birds and to top it all off, you are a tosser with a fascination for asians! I really don't know how you sleep at night mate....

One hell of a thread this. If keeping game fowl is a gentleman's sport then count me out after what I've read on here. Not so much 'gentleman' as blinkered narrow minded know it alls...

Glad I am not the only one who think's this about patterdalejoel :tongue2:

And as for counting you out, Suit yourself, it's not narrow mindedness mate, it's called an opinion, some people's are based on fact, others on what they have been brainwashed with, but still, they are entitled to there opinion, love it or loath it, it's called freedom of speech!!!

Its called sarcasm.

And yeah freedom of speech means nowt if you talk bollocks! Why is it you've got this 'im better than you' attitude? Even duckwing has it, must be an imprinted trait.

Suit yourself pal, your word is final, you are the font of all knowledge, the king of poultry! Or is that duckwing??