taiwan or o'shamo hen wanted

Well that's bullshit Duckwing, if I was offered what you deem as 'culls' then they'd be given a great life...'another mans rubbish...'

Two people in this thread talking shit now!

If you want culls, then dont keep 'game'fowl :censored::chair::wallbash:

Who are you, me mother?? It'd be my business so keep your fecking snekker out, same goes for your opinion on this thread! You've alredy outed yourself as a hyporite and called other decent lads out over it, patterdalejoel strikes me asa good chicken keeper who knows his stuff but you call him out, you sold fowl in the past but now because your opinion changed, so should everyone elses...feck offffff!

Edited by RubyTex

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you not read or are you just a snivelling little bellend?   Duckwing claims if you don't care about the quality of the bird, you won't care for the bird. There's the bullshit foxdigger, I though

raymond1 has already said he wants them to look at and for something that pleaes him! they could have feathered legs and a crest like a poland, but if he likes the bird leave it to him! all this good

Well that's bullshit Duckwing, if I was offered what you deem as 'culls' then they'd be given a great life...'another mans rubbish...'

Can you not read or are you just an utter spastic?

Duckwing said that wether it's a cull or not, if your gonna keep it you better keep it right!

No point skimping because the birds not up to scratch.

• Like 1

Duckwing said that wether it's a cull or not, if your gonna keep it you better keep it right!

Can you not read or are you just a snivelling little bellend?

Duckwing claims if you don't care about the quality of the bird, you won't care for the bird. There's the bullshit foxdigger, I thought that would be obvious.

I'll spell it out to you next time...

• Like 2

Duckwing claims if you don't care about the quality of the bird, you won't care for the bird. There's the bullshit foxdigger, I thought that would be obvious.

Well mate I agree with duckwing, and I'm sure every other decent gamefowl man in the country would to!

We're talking about gamefowl here mate not dunghills!

And can I just ask how long have you kept fowl? To be sayingthat anything an experienced lad says is bullshit?

• Like 1

Well mate I agree with duckwing, and I'm sure every other decent gamefowl man in the country would to!

We're talking about gamefowl here mate not dunghills!

And can I just ask how long have you kept fowl? To be sayingthat anything an experienced lad says is bullshit?

Edited by gamerooster

And you don't understand the phrase 'keep your f*****g snekker out' GR. 18 year old lad calling me an idiot when he's the worlds biggest hypocrite, talks a load of shite and doesn't understand the basic concept that Raymond wants birds to look at not to make his f*****g tea.

f**k a duck man.

And you don't understand the phrase 'keep your f*****g snekker out' GR. 18 year old lad calling me an idiot when he's the worlds biggest hypocrite, talks a load of shite and doesn't understand the basic concept that Raymond wants birds to look at not to make his f*****g tea.

f**k a duck man.

Edited by gamerooster

WELL ,

GR , AND FD , .........

IMO , SOME DONT LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH , THE WANNABEE GYPOS ON HERE WITH THEIR ASIAN CROSSES START TRASH TALKING AS SOON AS THEY ARE CAUGHT OUT WITH THEIR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF GENERAL POULTRY KEEPING NEVERMIND GAMEFOWL ,................... I FOR ONE HAVE STOPPED TRYING TO EDUCATE PORK , I SUGGEST YOU DO TO .

THE ONLY REASON IVE BEEN WRITING IS TO HIGHLIGHT TO THE GREENHORNS THE DANGERS OF HANGING ROUND WITH DYKESHITTERS ,.........

ITS A TRUE SAYING .......... IF YOU LIE WITH DOGS , YOU WILL CATCH FLEAS ........!

SINCE ITS WRONG TO MOCK THE AFFLICTED ........ I WONT MENTION RUBY TEX , WITH SOME PEOPLE YOU JUST KNOW THEY WILL NEVER MAKE A GAMEFOWL MAN ........ AND SOME WONT MAKE ANY SORT OF MAN AT ALL !

IAM SURE HE WILL REPLY WITH HIS LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE GAMEFOWL FANCEY , MAYBE PATTERDALEJOEL AND SOME OF THE OTHERS CAN ALSO ,..... LIST THE FAMILYS THEY HAVE BRED AND KEPT OR INDEED IMPROVED OVER THE DECADES ,.........

YEAH YOUR RIGHT ........... OF COURSE THEY WONT ,........ BECAUSE THEY HAVENT ANY !!!,

GREENHORNS WHO ARE FULL TO THE TOP WITH THE LID ON , UNABLE AND UNWILLING TO SIT AND LEARN , NOPE THESE LADS . GIVE ADVICE ....... TBH ITS FECKIN LAUGHABLE . ........

I RARELY COME ON THL THESE DAYS , AND JUST TO ANSWER A FEW PMs ,..... NO DOUBT IN MY MIND ITS THE RIGHT DECISION

I REALLY DO FEEL SORRY FOR THE LADS THAT COME ON HERE FOR ADVICE AND END UP TALKING TO SOME OF THE CRANKS HERE , LETS HOPE THEY HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO REALISE WHAT THEY ARE .

DUCKWING

• Like 1

Duckwing you're obviously one of the more self absorbed bellends on here. This holier than thou attitude is a lot of tripe, i haven't said once I've improved a breed, claimed to own the best birds or that I know everything about poultry keeping.

Obviously you seem to think you know it all, well crack on! Tosser.

Duckwing you're obviously one of the more self absorbed bellends on here. This holier than thou attitude is a lot of tripe, i haven't said once I've improved a breed, claimed to own the best birds or that I know everything about poultry keeping.

Obviously you seem to think you know it all, well crack on! Tosser.

So why comment on a topic you know little of? its all good you calling duckwing a tosser, but 3 members on here disagree with you, does that not say it all, prick!!!

All rubytex meant was he would treat every chicken he owned with the same high level of care, wether it is a prime example of the breed or not. i think his idea of a cull might also be different from yours.

and for fucks sake gamerooster, duckwing might know his stuff, but get your tongue out of his arse.

All rubytex meant was he would treat every chicken he owned with the same high level of care, wether it is a prime example of the breed or not. i think his idea of a cull might also be different from yours.

and for fucks sake gamerooster, duckwing might know his stuff, but get your tongue out of his arse.

as for duckwing knowing anything else appart from his own narrowminded oppinions i doubt very much ,i taken the trouble to read some of his other posts and they contain about as much drivel as his unwelcomed contribution to this thread

he consistanly writes in large print so i can only assume his eyesight is failing , if "his standards" are anything to go by wheres his photo's ? about what he keeps bashing on about ?

and as for the offer of his one legged silkie that says enough

also i give thought to his powers of telepathy , again being so gifted as to be able to see into what type of conditions i would keep any birds i purchased in

duckwing your an oppinionated loud mouth who has not contributed to anything i have read so please keep out of any more of my posts because other than your ctitical self ordained oppinion i have not time for you , sorry for not being able to share your "same singular brain cell"

Edited by gamerooster

as for duckwing knowing anything else appart from his own narrowminded oppinions i doubt very much ,i taken the trouble to read some of his other posts and they contain about as much drivel as his unwelcomed contribution to this thread

he consistanly writes in large print so i can only assume his eyesight is failing , if "his standards" are anything to go by wheres his photo's ? about what he keeps bashing on about ?

and as for the offer of his one legged silkie that says enough

also i give thought to his powers of telepathy , again being so gifted as to be able to see into what type of conditions i would keep any birds i purchased in

duckwing your an oppinionated loud mouth who has not contributed to anything i have read so please keep out of any more of my posts because other than your ctitical self ordained oppinion i have not time for you , sorry for not being able to share your "same singular brain cell"

his keyboard is broke,

and as for the condition you keep your fowl in, i have seen pics of your fowl, and of where you keep them, there a credit to you :thumbs: