taiwan or o'shamo hen wanted

Patterdalejoel you are a wannabe, a reject, have crap birds and to top it all off, you are a tosser with a fascination for asians! I really don't know how you sleep at night mate....

• One hell of a thread this. If keeping game fowl is a gentleman's sport then count me out after what I've read on here. Not so much 'gentleman' as blinkered narrow minded know it alls...

Its called sarcasm.

And yeah freedom of speech means nowt if you talk bollocks! Why is it you've got this 'im better than you' attitude? Even duckwing has it, must be an imprinted trait.

Suit yourself pal, your word is final, you are the font of all knowledge, the king of poultry! Or is that duckwing??

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you not read or are you just a snivelling little bellend?   Duckwing claims if you don't care about the quality of the bird, you won't care for the bird. There's the bullshit foxdigger, I though

raymond1 has already said he wants them to look at and for something that pleaes him! they could have feathered legs and a crest like a poland, but if he likes the bird leave it to him! all this good

Its called sarcasm.

And yeah freedom of speech means nowt if you talk bollocks! Why is it you've got this 'im better than you' attitude? Even duckwing has it, must be an imprinted trait.

Suit yourself pal, your word is final, you are the font of all knowledge, the king of poultry! Or is that duckwing??

Just out of curiosity, what gamefowl do you have/had?

Its called sarcasm.

do you mean me GR ?

Its called sarcasm.

do you mean me GR ?

no, i know what you have, i mean the man who knows all about everything, so much so that he can disagree with men who have had worse gamefowl better than his best!!!

Its called sarcasm.

None GR, obviously :thumbs:

As said earlier, i haven't claimed to know it all, nor be a world beater, nor my birds be the best. You just assumed so.

It doesn't stop the fact that you are a hypocrite and fancy yourself as the best in the business...crack on :bye:

• Like 1

Its called sarcasm.

None GR, obviously :thumbs:

Edited by gamerooster