taiwan or o'shamo hen wanted

How do you no its the cheapest shite you can find? you dont no jack shite and as i said you have to start somewhere he wont get started by you jumping on every thread talking shite will he :whistling: and as for the books you have your thick head stuck in i read thirty year's ago so an explanation is not neccesary..

Edited by gamerooster

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you not read or are you just a snivelling little bellend?   Duckwing claims if you don't care about the quality of the bird, you won't care for the bird. There's the bullshit foxdigger, I though

raymond1 has already said he wants them to look at and for something that pleaes him! they could have feathered legs and a crest like a poland, but if he likes the bird leave it to him! all this good

what is annoying me is who are you to dictate what is rubbish or what raymond1 should keep? or assuming for what purpose he wants them for, when he has already stated which. granted, if he wanted fowl for another purpose then i wouldnt go for the £20 jobs, but if he wants a few fowl to look at whats the problem? if i had a bull x just for catching rats, does that mean i look after or care for the dog any less than someone who lamps 8 foxes a night with it? no. and theres nothing wrong with keeping chickens that supprt themselves financially, there is a recession and money is tight.

what is annoying me is who are you to dictate what is rubbish or what raymond1 should keep? or assuming for what purpose he wants them for, when he has already stated which. granted, if he wanted fowl for another purpose then i wouldnt go for the £20 jobs, but if he wants a few fowl to look at whats the problem? if i had a bull x just for catching rats, does that mean i look after or care for the dog any less than someone who lamps 8 foxes a night with it? no. and theres nothing wrong with keeping chickens that supprt themselves financially, there is a recession and money is tight.

Exactly what i was trying to say...Im pleased your sorted raymond..

Edited by gamerooster

hi all sorry i have not been on gamerooster my birds r not shit i will get pics up and u will see the good shit i keep i sed if the man give me £30 for the tow i wood give him 1 or 2 4 free atb nicky

And what would pictures prove?

er just what raymond 1 wants them for to look at .if raymond1 is happy at the pics and likes the birds what is the problem where has he on this whole thread said anything other than he wants them to look at