June 2013 THL Airgun Section Shooting Meet

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i know a couple of lasses that like a spit roast...

Is everyone happy with the intended location of the raised funds?   I.E the scouts?   Si.

Camping will be on some of my permission not far from the club grounds as it stands and a fire and hunting is fine

Hi lads and lasses,

I'm looking at doing another meet in Jan 2013.

The dates that I'm looking at are the 11th, 12th and 13th as I officially leave the military on the 28th of Jan 2013.

The meet will be again in Nottingham at the same location as the last one (Bulwell).

It will be urban HFT with the normal competitions plus some new thought up ones to challenge the attendees.

We will have the warm hall again with showers, kitchen, bar and indoor range so the weather wont be a big problem.

If I can get enough people interested I will crack on with sorting it out.

The problem I foresee is its just after Christmas and before people get there end of month (Jan) pay so people may be skint.

I don't want to put all the hard work in now to organise everything to find people pull out nearer the time or just don't turn up at all, so I really need accurate answers now please everyone.

Due to the meet being near Christmas I will try to get it at the lowest price possible which I'm hoping will be around £10 per person with a breakfast if wanted for £5 on top cooked again by Roger the military Master Chef who did us the last one in Nottingham.

The funds raised at this meet will be donated to the 5th Stevenage Scouts Shooting Club.

Please add your name to this list if you will be attending and if you will require a full English breakfast (FE) on the Sunday morning before the HFT.

See the link below to see what the Scouts are all about and why they need our support:

Malc Barnard friends of a lot of us on here and on YouTube (CountryPursuitsTV) is doing a great job to assist this group out and me and Davy really feel with our / your support too we could really help these youngsters out and give something back to the new shooters up and coming like Annabelle and her friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYupX5XTBqw&list=UUzDn88QIKKfujIwBtEDMGsA&index=1&feature=plcp

List of Attendees:

1. Si FE

2. Laura FE

3. Louise FE

4. Roger FE

Hi lads and lasses,

I'm looking at doing another meet in Jan 2013.

The dates that I'm looking at are the 11th, 12th and 13th as I officially leave the military on the 28th of Jan 2013.

The meet will be again in Nottingham at the same location as the last one (Bulwell).

It will be urban HFT with the normal competitions plus some new thought up ones to challenge the attendees.

We will have the warm hall again with showers, kitchen, bar and indoor range so the weather wont be a big problem.

If I can get enough people interested I will crack on with sorting it out.

The problem I foresee is its just after Christmas and before people get there end of month (Jan) pay so people may be skint.

I don't want to put all the hard work in now to organise everything to find people pull out nearer the time or just don't turn up at all, so I really need accurate answers now please everyone.

Due to the meet being near Christmas I will try to get it at the lowest price possible which I'm hoping will be around £10 per person with a breakfast if wanted for £5 on top cooked again by Roger the military Master Chef who did us the last one in Nottingham.

The funds raised at this meet will be donated to the 5th Stevenage Scouts Shooting Club.

Please add your name to this list if you will be attending and if you will require a full English breakfast (FE) on the Sunday morning before the HFT.

See the link below to see what the Scouts are all about and why they need our support:

Malc Barnard friends of a lot of us on here and on YouTube (CountryPursuitsTV) is doing a great job to assist this group out and me and Davy really feel with our / your support too we could really help these youngsters out and give something back to the new shooters up and coming like Annabelle and her friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYupX5XTBqw&list=UUzDn88QIKKfujIwBtEDMGsA&index=1&feature=plcp

List of Attendees:

1. Si FE

2. Laura FE

3. Louise FE

4. Roger FE

bigmac 97kt FE