June 2013 THL Airgun Section Shooting Meet

Is everyone happy with the intended location of the raised funds?

I.E the scouts?

Si.

IM happy with eny location mate as iv never been to one but looking forwerd to meeting you all and putting faces to names atvbmac
  • Like 1

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i know a couple of lasses that like a spit roast...

Is everyone happy with the intended location of the raised funds?   I.E the scouts?   Si.

Camping will be on some of my permission not far from the club grounds as it stands and a fire and hunting is fine

Guys,

Thanks for the replies,

Please don't book off any time from work just yet.

I just need to square that date away with my boss first and Davy and Chaz who will be assisting me in the meet.

I don't want people booking days off to find I cant do that date 100% due to one reason or the other.

I just need names who will be interested and who will want a FE.

Cheers

Si.

Edited by zini
  • Like 1

No problem from me over who the funds go too, just wish that a group of people nearer to you Si that would appreciate it. What about making a few phone calls, then perhaps get the local paper interested. Then the profile of yours and Davys will be brought to the fore front, then that may lead to more doors being opened for you.

ATVB

Roger.

Yeah I know what you mean Roger, but at the moment VHTV is growing very fast in popularity and me and Davy are getting many new offers coming in at a great rate of knots each day from people and companies from all over the world.

In fact we have received 2 great offers today, one of which, which is very big that I haven't even told Davy about yet :icon_eek: .

I don't want to get too big too fast as I still have to find a new career after the military finishes in Jan and want to keep VHTV as a hobby ATM and not a job if that makes sense?

Si.

1. Si FE

2. Laura FE

3. Louise FE

4. Darryl FE

5. Roger FE

6. Wedge2409 FE

7. Daz 7 FE

8. Bigmac 97kt FE

9. AR177 FE - Maybe?

10. Anne FE

11. Neil82 FE

12. Tony FE

13. R10 Rob FE

14. Paul Goldminer FE

How much will the whole weekend cost lads? So I can put cash away. Being it just after Christmas. Mind you we been good this year, all Christmas is 90% sorted already lol it will be ok if a mate comes who isn't on the forum? Iv just asked him now. Waiting a reply.