Hi Guys, joined a few weeks ago and been enjoying browsing so thought I would say hello, been shooting air rifles and fishing since I was knee high and in my 20s moved onto shotguns for a few years. Had over 20 ferrets at one point and associated jack Russels. Was out about every weekend and summer nights after the rabbits and clearing out rats for Farmers etc, Was good friends with the old rabbit catcher who worked for Lowther estates and spent alot of time up there with him.

Gave up the shotguns,and ferrets over time and started fishing seriously again chasing Pike around the country using Lures. Dont do much these days but took up shooting again last year with a couple of permissions of a hundred acres or so. Really enjoying the night stalking these days, myx has hit the population here hard in the last month though so back to thinning out the Rats.

Quite fancy getting a FAC again and trying to decide on a choice of Air rifle (nice to have such a choice these days) Air rifles have certainly moved on since the early 70s and am currently enjoying the delight of shooting a tx200 its a .22 and will be getting a new .177 if nothing second hand comes up soon.

Built myself a stock for the TX and would like to do more of this work in the future so might be asking advice from the FAC guys on which (if any) Rifles and their owners might commission decorative stock work.

If your still awake I have finished now, :D

Cheers. Loz.