hunting land share next big thing...what do u think ?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you are going to have to be very careful that you do not have your trust abused!

i dont think the farmers i go too would be happy about strangers that i haven't even met walking around there fields and building. trust is hard to build. how would you feel if it was your back garden

Why is everyone tarnishing people with the same brush. Saying it's to open to abuse if that's the case nothing would happen or business idea be a success. If people want to abuse something they aren't

Why is everyone tarnishing people with the same brush. Saying it's to open to abuse if that's the case nothing would happen or business idea be a success. If people want to abuse something they aren't going to join a club first they will just do it.

Again think this is a good idea for people without permission to shoot and the correct people to make money.

WELL DONE MATE

CAN EVERYONE STOP SAYING IF I HAVE 1 MILLION ACRES AND SOMEONE WANTS TO OFFER A PADDOCK OF LAND TO SHARE YOU JUST WOULDN'T SHARE WOULD YOU!!!!!! ALSO DWELL ON THE DOWNERS OF IT INSTEAD OF THE UPS IV NOTICED ALOT OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING WHO ALREADY HAVE 7000 ACRES TO SHOOT ON ... AND DONT NEED THE LAND THERES A HELL OF A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH LITTLE OR NO LAND AT ALL THAT DOESNT MEAN THERE PRICKS OR SHIT SHOOTERS JUST HAVENT HAD A CHANCE OR A BREAK TO GET SOME LAND .....JUST REMEMBER WHERE YOU STARTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN EVERYONE STOP SAYING IF I HAVE 1 MILLION ACRES AND SOMEONE WANTS TO OFFER A PADDOCK OF LAND TO SHARE YOU JUST WOULDN'T SHARE WOULD YOU!!!!!! ALSO DWELL ON THE DOWNERS OF IT INSTEAD OF THE UPS IV NOTICED ALOT OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING WHO ALREADY HAVE 7000 ACRES TO SHOOT ON ... AND DONT NEED THE LAND THERES A HELL OF A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH LITTLE OR NO LAND AT ALL THAT DOESNT MEAN THERE PRICKS OR SHIT SHOOTERS JUST HAVENT HAD A CHANCE OR A BREAK TO GET SOME LAND .....JUST REMEMBER WHERE YOU STARTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dry your eyes mate! you put this up here presumably for some feedback or was it just for praise?

I started by going and asking for permission.....

If you are catering for people with little or no permission who is going to provide the land for your vast membership to traipse over?

Its the people with loads of land who will not find this appealing because they have more to loose, the guys with no land its a win win for them

Edited by lapin2008
  • Like 1

i started by knocking doors. dressing smart ,being polite and being rejected at every turn. but eventually 1 farmer gave me a shot. i worked hard then other farmers let me on. farming is a tight nit commuinty if your good then they hear about it.

it's the same as an apprenticeship in my mind. without it inexperienced hunters will be let loose around the land on there own. accidents WILL HAPPEN.

friends invite me to give them a hand then i return the favour .

why a web site is needed still puzzles me even after all your explaination.

there is no quick fix. and for good reason. atb RAW

• Like 2