collie x

.hi starting to look for a collie x to stud my coille bitch she is 2 and coming in to her 4th season, she was breed in sweden so was a herding dog for the last year and will round up but not pick up,lol, ,, im in reading area ,any questions please ask, ,,,,she will be coming in around December.

Edited by togzy10

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i disagree a 3/4 collie would be ideal for some people and id like one my self but no one seems to breed them

run slower

My mutt is out of a pure Collie (dam) and a lurcher (sire) which also had plenty of Collie in him..this dog ain't a bad pot filler so don't be afraid to steer clear of what other's have..you may just

Surely all you wa t to do is put a running dog over it to produce a decent all round lurcher ?? Why would you want to put a collie x on a pure collie???? 3/4 collie 1/4 grey or something ain't gonna be much crack

i disagree

a 3/4 collie would be ideal for some people and id like one my self but no one seems to breed them

• Like 2

Surely all you wa t to do is put a running dog over it to produce a decent all round lurcher ?? Why would you want to put a collie x on a pure collie???? 3/4 collie 1/4 grey or something ain't gonna be much crack

i disagree

a 3/4 collie would be ideal for some people and id like one my self but no one seems to breed them

Thats faor enough but... what could a 3/4 cross do that a half cross couldn't ??

i disagree

Thats faor enough but... what could a 3/4 cross do that a half cross couldn't ??

run slower :laugh:

• Like 2

i disagree

I'm going too bed I'm too tired for this :) half cross would be better

i disagree

I'm going too bed I'm too tired for this :) half cross would be better

horses for courses

dogs for jobs and all that lol for what i want the dog for a 1/2 would do but a 3/4 collie would be better :thumbs:

Don't see any point whatsoever in a 3/4 collie 1/4 greyhound, you would be as well with a leggy collie.

Before any fans of said cross jump in with the brain power angle, a half cross has brains to spare and can on occasions be too clever for their own good without any more collie blood.

she ant pure collie, and she ant a runing dog,jibs on bunnys.. she was a herding dog when i lived in sweden, but dont get the chance to work her as much now, from day one iv always wanted to put collie x over. some like some dont, iv had a few people say they would have a pup bread this way,as not so many about,i take or your advise as never to old to listen or learn,