bit of earth work not

went out to check a few earths cant go into the main woods not till after xmas not on this permission anyway ,checked down a small shaw,copse,lurcher started marking an earth ,a wind blown tree heavy in ivy lay across this earth about 5 ft off the ground dog roses thorns all helped to make this place a bit of a b*****d to get to.lurcher going silly making the earth going from hole to hole not concentrating on any particular hole,the terrier now gets a whiff of the quarry and is doing his best to drag me through the trash,the earth looks very rabbity to me one eye looks a bit more opened out but could just be wish full thinking,lurcher still mark

ing going round and round terrier off now,joins in round and round not commiting to entering this tight rabbity spot,quick as a flash fox appears from ivy coversd tree blind sides me the lurcher and the terrier off it goes scott free ,probably going to be oulling thorns out for weeks a frost forecast for tommorow know just the spot hope its a bit more successfull.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...