snipercam ratting footage

it's ok till dusk, when your packing up on a dwindly torch, as you pick up a bag or something the thing runs out and makes yu jump

A mate found a big fat rat in his netbag once, but not until he had tipped his keepnet out onto his yard to dry :laugh:

it's ok till dusk, when your packing up on a dwindly torch, as you pick up a bag or something the thing runs out and makes yu jump

A mate found a big fat rat in his netbag once, but not until he had tipped his keepnet out onto his yard to dry :laugh:

ohh exselent! hahaha!! suprize!!

ohh exselent! hahaha!! suprize!!

He rang me when when I got home after dropping him off, I just could'nt stop laughing, gave my netbag a good kick before I tipped it out :laugh:

nearly as good as finding that prezzy in yu pocket is starting to kick about..on a bus!! sooo imbarrising lol.

I was once given a polecat as a kid by a school mate who had done nothing with it, all it did was fight with my other ferrets and run up your arm for a knaw, so I decided to take it to Doncaster animal market in a cardboard box on the bus, half way there we noticed it had escaped, the driver stopped the bus and kicked us off at the race course, after we had caught the animal :laugh:

nearly as good as finding that prezzy in yu pocket is starting to kick about..on a bus!! sooo imbarrising lol.

I was once given a polecat as a kid by a school mate who had done nothing with it, all it did was fight with my other ferrets and run up your arm for a knaw, so I decided to take it to Doncaster animal market in a cardboard box on the bus, half way there we noticed it had escaped, the driver stopped the bus and kicked us off at the race course, after we had caught the animal :laugh:

we had maggots banned from school because my mate had a wee escape in a lesson..hehehe all good fun :laugh:

hmm angry ferrits, not funny if its you picking it up lol