• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello its craigs wife, I'm guessing that as craigy was on here everynight, you should know what his likes and dislikes are. I welcome any suggestions that you throw in. Just the fact he's thought of s

i hope you all like the picture of my husband with his dog jade ,i just thought i would put a face to craigyboy. me and the children have been thinking and we are going to make our front garden in to

hi leanne thats a great idea!!! i do landscape gardening and if you need a hand for a day on the garden, it would be an honour to help you out......im glad you got to see he was loved on here, he real

Lads & Lasses, surely we dont have to wait to be organised?!

Does anyone want to come forward, or could someone willing be proposed. Im outside of the UK so probably not practical.

Id love to get a gift voucher for a garden centre local to Craigyboy's family so they can put it towards something for the remembrance garden, anyone local?

Lads & Lasses, surely we dont have to wait to be organised?!

Does anyone want to come forward, or could someone willing be proposed. Im outside of the UK so probably not practical.

Id love to get a gift voucher for a garden centre local to Craigyboy's family so they can put it towards something for the remembrance garden, anyone local?

GD, I'm sure you mean well but let's do it Leanne's way and as soon as I get conformation from IanB then we can get cracking :thumbs:

Regards

I've not been on the forum for a while and this sad news has really shocked me. In the past year or so I have had conversations by pm with Craigyboy about various topics related to breeding native birds and found him to be a true Gentleman and a wealth of knowledge. Although I'd never met him & knew nothing about his personal life I could tell he was a very genuine man whose years of experience as a bird man he shared with everyone who asked a question on the subject.

I would like to take this opportunity to offer my condolences to his family & friends at this very sad and difficult time.

R.I.P. Craigyboy you will be missed by all.

• Like 2

Ive just started getting into aviary birds so been reading up a lot of posts from that section of the forum,i never realised Craig was so into his birds and had such knowledge on them.......im finding reading it a bit of a choker he sounded a real nice fella.

• Like 1

Ive just started getting into aviary birds so been reading up a lot of posts from that section of the forum,i never realised Craig was so into his birds and had such knowledge on them.......im finding reading it a bit of a choker he sounded a real nice fella.

sent me loads of info on light and the moult knew his stuff ...

A few days after he left us i found a goldie in my aviary with a broken wing and i started to pm him for help and advice then remembered :icon_redface: ,stumbled through it and have it flying again but she has a dropped wing and can't help but think he might have known that bit to have fixed it properly.He told me a few things that i'll use for the rest of my life with birds and with that i'll never forget a good man i never met.

• Like 7

sorry to here your loss ive not been on for a while but used to have chats about dogs working with craig and i am shocked to here this sad news my haert goes out to his family and kids he was a true gentleman and very helpfull to this site will always be remmberd and never for gotton r.i.p. craigyboy x

• Like 2