Better watch you don't become addicted to the site Aswell lol

Yea that's a great idea, and somewhere you can always sit and think of cràigy.

Well I'll certainly give something in his memory. Just need to figure a way. Maybe someone knows about donating by text or straight into a bank account

I asked a question in the moderation forum here if we could maybe do something from the site after I spoke on the phone to another member about it. Ian B suggested maybe creating a unique PayPal account set up to accept donations, then adding it to the site. Not sure how we'd go about though..

Something simple like this would be great. And a link stickied at the top of the general part of the forum.

ATB

Nick

• Like 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello its craigs wife, I'm guessing that as craigy was on here everynight, you should know what his likes and dislikes are. I welcome any suggestions that you throw in. Just the fact he's thought of s

i hope you all like the picture of my husband with his dog jade ,i just thought i would put a face to craigyboy. me and the children have been thinking and we are going to make our front garden in to

hi leanne thats a great idea!!! i do landscape gardening and if you need a hand for a day on the garden, it would be an honour to help you out......im glad you got to see he was loved on here, he real

i hope you all like the picture of my husband with his dog jade :),i just thought i would put a face to craigyboy. me and the children have been thinking and we are going to make our front garden in to a memorial garden, we need alot of work doing, the kids are going to disgn it on there own :yes: we will put a rowan tree memorial in with a bench in the front garden,me and my hustband spent many time sat in the garden together putting the world to rights and spotting birds. my husband is coming home next week and he will be going in the backroom where he sat everynight on hunting life this has been made in to my room so i can be with my husband, so we have decided to do our memorial garden so everybody can share him :yes: i hope you all like our idea thank you leanne, natalie,chloe, ryan ps i will take pics and keep you all updated the children have already started on the plans thank you i mean this from the bottom of my heart my husband was a fantastic man everybody loved him and it just shows you that when i log in here and read all the messages x

Hi Leane, sounds a great idea. Have you got a big garden centre of any type round near you? If you think of another type of tree youd like, maybe a few of us folk could get together or something, if youd accept.

Was in the car earlier and this came on, reminded me of Craigyboy, he will be remembered.

i hope you all like the picture of my husband with his dog jade :),i just thought i would put a face to craigyboy. me and the children have been thinking and we are going to make our front garden in to a memorial garden, we need alot of work doing, the kids are going to disgn it on there own :yes: we will put a rowan tree memorial in with a bench in the front garden,me and my hustband spent many time sat in the garden together putting the world to rights and spotting birds. my husband is coming home next week and he will be going in the backroom where he sat everynight on hunting life this has been made in to my room so i can be with my husband, so we have decided to do our memorial garden so everybody can share him :yes: i hope you all like our idea thank you leanne, natalie,chloe, ryan ps i will take pics and keep you all updated the children have already started on the plans thank you i mean this from the bottom of my heart my husband was a fantastic man everybody loved him and it just shows you that when i log in here and read all the messages x

hi leanne thats a great idea!!! i do landscape gardening and if you need a hand for a day on the garden, it would be an honour to help you out......im glad you got to see he was loved on here, he really was one of the best members and i will always regret not meeting him in person...

• Like 11

My wife and i sit here with a heavy heart reading your responses Mrs Craigyboy, our thoughts are with you and your family at this time. I (we) cannot begin to think how you are feeling , numb would be a choice word i am sure. As all us hunters are characters in one way or another, we all have lost a character in his own right. We can sit here and pour our hearts out until we are content but until we are in your position we do not have an inkling as to how bad that feeling really is. I am sure his spirit will run with his dogs for many a year to come, excuse my ignorance, what dog(s) did he own? i am sure he would have liked them to continue to do what he had them for and there would be lads close by that would assist you in their exercise and field sport activity in a heart beat. The hunting community maybe a lot of things, but sticking together is our motto (well most of the time!)

Rest in peace my friend. Never forgotten always remembered.

Irish.

Edited by Irish
  • Like 10

As someone has already said: how courageous of you to come on here. I know nothing can really ease your pain, but hopefully you have seen how well thought of your husband was on here, even by people who never knew him in life, like myself. I do hope that this knowledge will go a very small way to easing your heartache even a little. You and your children are in my thoughts and I hope that Craigy's spirit will take comfort from all these messages of good will.

• Like 1

Only just found all this out,so sorry to here it,I had a few disagreements with Craigyboy but we also agreed with most thinks,My thoughts are with you and your family Leanne ,

I never met him but was one of them lads of here i would of liking to meet,he seemed a decent and sensible bloke.

R.I.P Lad

hope the fields are full up there :thumbs:

• Like 1

How about sponsoring a trophy for the local society where he would have shown his caged birds?

The wife and I would chip in, we liked Craigyboy, he always raised a smile with style!

Trouble with that is after a few years it may be dropped as i have seen a memorial cup dropped at my local club and the unused cups sold on and the money just sitting in a clubs fund,would hate to hear that's been done and i found it sad to see it happen at my club.

Ian B suggested maybe creating a unique PayPal account set up to accept donations, then adding it to the site. Not sure how we'd go about though..

I'm sure when Ianb is home he will be able to work something out.. :thumbs: ..

• Like 1

Ian B suggested maybe creating a unique PayPal account set up to accept donations, then adding it to the site. Not sure how we'd go about though..

I'm sure when Ianb is home he will be able to work something out.. :thumbs: ..

millit dont know if you`d know but could you link an online auction to a pay pal account i`m guessing you could -- i know moll did an online auction a few year back ...

Well Leanne I think it's plain to see how craigyboy was thought of on here, he was genuinely liked...... And he was genuinely liked by people who have never met him....That may seem mad to some but craigyboy was someone who you could connect with through his posts they made me laugh out loud at times....... What everyone has said here are not hollow promises and I know when the correct process has been set the lads and lasses on here will give generously to one of our own......... The special garden is great idea and I hope it comes out exactly as you would want it......

• Like 7

millit dont know if you`d know but could you link an online auction to a pay pal account i`m guessing you could -- i know moll did an online auction a few year back ...

I'm sure it can be done but i'm not that clued up with this computor business..i am sure they was something similar a few year's ago for the lurcher link charity..

Rather than messing about like that what about Graigy's wife putting her paypal Address up and getting the topic pinned..and anyone sending donation state it for Graigy's memorial place.. so she know's where the fund's have came from.

Edited by Millet