Gnash that all sounds grand but what if the antis got hold of the address and fecked it up it would be all for nothing nd imagine the heartache.

Let me have chat with millet and see where we go from there :thumbs:

:blink: Think thats a little bit far fetched mate......at the end of the day we will all have our own thoughts we dont need to share them around...... we will do as we see fit....or not do however the case may be ;)

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello its craigs wife, I'm guessing that as craigy was on here everynight, you should know what his likes and dislikes are. I welcome any suggestions that you throw in. Just the fact he's thought of s

i hope you all like the picture of my husband with his dog jade ,i just thought i would put a face to craigyboy. me and the children have been thinking and we are going to make our front garden in to

hi leanne thats a great idea!!! i do landscape gardening and if you need a hand for a day on the garden, it would be an honour to help you out......im glad you got to see he was loved on here, he real

I thought it would have been set up, but was just waiting to see.

Climbing Ben Nevis next year rake , you coming ?

Yup

Me and Kittle will come along mate, nae bother !,, Done it before but in the winter in a white oot so never saw the view, been meaning tae get back up again