• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello its craigs wife, I'm guessing that as craigy was on here everynight, you should know what his likes and dislikes are. I welcome any suggestions that you throw in. Just the fact he's thought of s

i hope you all like the picture of my husband with his dog jade ,i just thought i would put a face to craigyboy. me and the children have been thinking and we are going to make our front garden in to

hi leanne thats a great idea!!! i do landscape gardening and if you need a hand for a day on the garden, it would be an honour to help you out......im glad you got to see he was loved on here, he real

Yes that text thing is a good idea. Fiver a text can text as many times as you like.

my Mrs will go fecking crackers if she see's the bill :laugh:

Maybe a couple of options :thumbs:

Edited by PIL

Yes that text thing is a good idea. Fiver a text can text as many times as you like.

Great idea Scot , I will "borrow" my mates phones and txt like there's no tomorrow lol , think that would give him a laugh , all seriousness think that will be really good .
  • Like 2

If do the same and I'm not joking, always phone lying around lol I can think of at least 3 I could text from lol

I'm not joking either and to make it better most off my mates follow Liverpool and there phones would be getting Hammered cause I know he would love the thought off that lol
  • Like 4

Better watch you don't become addicted to the site Aswell lol

Yea that's a great idea, and somewhere you can always sit and think of cràigy.

Well I'll certainly give something in his memory. Just need to figure a way. Maybe someone knows about donating by text or straight into a bank account

• Like 1

Better watch you don't become addicted to the site Aswell lol

Yea that's a great idea, and somewhere you can always sit and think of cràigy.

Well I'll certainly give something in his memory. Just need to figure a way. Maybe someone knows about donating by text or straight into a bank account

I asked a question in the moderation forum here if we could maybe do something from the site after I spoke on the phone to another member about it. Ian B suggested maybe creating a unique PayPal account set up to accept donations, then adding it to the site. Not sure how we'd go about though..

Sounds the easiest thing to do Malt and hope it can be done,Leanne that sounds grand and the Rowan as you know will pull a few birds in when the berry's are ripe so that'll nice for you all and the fact the kids are doing it all just adds that extra something.Myself like others will be looking forward to the pics and updates and all the best with it.

• Like 1

i hope you all like the picture of my husband with his dog jade :),i just thought i would put a face to craigyboy. me and the children have been thinking and we are going to make our front garden in to a memorial garden, we need alot of work doing, the kids are going to disgn it on there own :yes: we will put a rowan tree memorial in with a bench in the front garden,me and my hustband spent many time sat in the garden together putting the world to rights and spotting birds. my husband is coming home next week and he will be going in the backroom where he sat everynight on hunting life this has been made in to my room so i can be with my husband, so we have decided to do our memorial garden so everybody can share him :yes: i hope you all like our idea thank you leanne, natalie,chloe, ryan ps i will take pics and keep you all updated the children have already started on the plans thank you i mean this from the bottom of my heart my husband was a fantastic man everybody loved him and it just shows you that when i log in here and read all the messages x

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

• Like 8