• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello its craigs wife, I'm guessing that as craigy was on here everynight, you should know what his likes and dislikes are. I welcome any suggestions that you throw in. Just the fact he's thought of s

i hope you all like the picture of my husband with his dog jade ,i just thought i would put a face to craigyboy. me and the children have been thinking and we are going to make our front garden in to

hi leanne thats a great idea!!! i do landscape gardening and if you need a hand for a day on the garden, it would be an honour to help you out......im glad you got to see he was loved on here, he real

My condolences on your loss. Yea he was a character and will be missed on here. I remember him saying he wasn't to keen on charity lol but is there a charity for cage birds or something like that, or if enough raised a break for you and the kids.

• Like 3

So sorry to hear of your loss. Craigy was one of the site's characters, and out of the thousands of members we have, few are held in the esteem that he was. His contribution is already sorely missed from those of us who got to know him online over the past few years.

Hello its craigs wife, I'm guessing that as craigy was on here everynight, you should know what his likes and dislikes are. I welcome any suggestions that you throw in. Just the fact he's thought of so much is amazing.

hi, im sure your sick a hearing im sorry for your loss, but i dont know what else to say but sorry for your loss, i never met craigy personally but he went out his way to help me a few times regarding the wee birds, an i found him to be nowt but a gent, i know i an others on here will really miss his input to the site, the serious stuff an the funny stuff, he helped a lot more than me on here an i just wanna say if there is ever anything you or your family need, im sure there would be a cue of folk on here willing to help you, i know i would.

all the very best to you an yours, my thoughts are with yous :thumbs:

Edited by reddawn
  • Like 1

Hello its craigs wife, I'm guessing that as craigy was on here everynight, you should know what his likes and dislikes are. I welcome any suggestions that you throw in. Just the fact he's thought of so much is amazing.

as said sorry for your loss, its such a shame a top man off here has passed and if you ever heard him mention "a deluded scouse kunt" then thats me.... :D theres been loads of ideas thrown around, but ultimately the choice is yours, good luck with whatever you choose... :thumbs:

• Like 1

So sorry to hear of your loss. Craigy was one of the site's characters, and out of the thousands of members we have, few are held in the esteem that he was. His contribution is already sorely missed from those of us who got to know him online over the past few years.

sorry for your loss, there is a strong feeling on here from the members that we need to do something to both remember him and help his family.

Decent helpfull man, enjoyed chatting about aviary birds with him..........

i am hoping the moderating team could combine some of the threads and ideas put forward by memebers

Guest bullterrier

dont really know what to say never met him in person butt i will not forget him you were always gauranteed a good debate and i agree with everything thats been said by the other members :thumbs: john