crow bashing this afternoon!!!!!!!!

Well, crows go in the black bag, rooks get eaten in pies. I prefer not to litter my farmers fields with bodies so I clear them all away.

For the squeamish, rooks were commonly eaten til not so long ago - just soak the breasts in milk overnight (in the fridge) and the taste is not a million miles from woodpigeon. Good in pies with a decent red wine gravy reduction, shallots and parsnips n carrots.

Bloody hell sounds good, could feed the masses this year never seen as many crow's and rooks,

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

me and les had a few hour's bashing blackie's this afternoon,we ended up with 21 jackdaws,19 crows,2 magpies and 4 ferals and enjoyed every minute!! we should have had at least half again,but the wind

im just hoping thl dont get like wanker watch joe,i think there are more PROPER hunting lads on here not just keyboard warriors!!!!!!!!

les has got the fattest ferret's in leeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Images

hi duncan just ad some crow seagull magpie mink pie i will not be having that again .bud

I think there are limits dude! I bet it tasted of a mix of fishguts, rodent entrails and feathers. Gourmet indeed :)

Not a lot of meat on a magpie I'm guessing!

Was that done with my ucaller crow call

By any chance ? That I sold him last week

dont need a crow caller where we shoot mate,just half a dozen decoy's and they come like lamb's to the slaughter!!!!!!!! the field we shoot is in-between 2 maize fields,so there's plenyy about!!!!!!!!!!

the problem with these forum's is that people see the name "LES GEDGE" and automatically think he's breaking or bending the law... i thought all the WANKER'S like markbivvy and magman were on pigeon watch.its about time the witch hunt's ended and people stop trying to get people in the shit.... allsort's read these post's on here so all im saying is watch what your saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Was that done with my ucaller crow call

By any chance ? That I sold him last week

thats illeagal wink wink nudge nudge lol :boogy: :boogy:

:angel::nono::thumbs: Well done Les. hi joe are you getting out and about hope so pal.les

Yes Thanks Les, good to see you and the lads are getting a few. Atb mate Joe. :thumbs:

the problem with these forum's is that people see the name "LES GEDGE" and automatically think he's breaking or bending the law... i thought all the WANKER'S like markbivvy and magman were on pigeon watch.its about time the witch hunt's ended and people stop trying to get people in the shit.... allsort's read these post's on here so all im saying is watch what your saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIGEON WATCH WANKERS "I LIKE THAT" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1