Sign in to follow this  
bob.243

Stalker retires after 45 years.

:thumbs: ........And i know the man that took the shot........ :victory:
  • Like 2

Great pictures, end of an era for that old boy :yes: bet he's loved every second.

• Like 1

Yes I remember Peter was featured in the Channel 4 documentary "Cutting Edge" about the Invercauld Estate in the nineties.It was very interesting, in fact I still have it on VHS! He is a true Highland character!

• Like 1

I have found the tape of this programme ,its still playing fine.Really good representation of all our sport I think.Reckon I could put it on DVD for nominal fee to cover cost etc.Please P.M if interested. Yours in Sport! The original documentary with Peter that is!

Edited by roe-buck

A truer gent and countryman you'll never meet, he wasn't far from me when I was up there, shot my first stag there..

I have found the tape of this programme ,its still playing fine.Really good representation of all our sport I think.Reckon I could put it on DVD for nominal fee to cover cost etc.Please P.M if interested. Yours in Sport! The original documentary with Peter that is!

hi would you still have a copy of the DVD to be had?

How nice to do a job you enjoy for 45 years ..I hope he has as many happy years in retirement ..

Dont think he will totally give it up he will still be doing a bit on the estate guys like him never give it up its in there blood

• Like 1