#1 toogood*10

toogood*10

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:33 pm

brand new britsh army camo nbc suits

Jacket. The jacket has a front opening which can be closed with a zip and also velcro to be sealed fully.It alsohas a hood with an elasticated face opening. Velcro strips are also provided on the cuffs & hips to allow easy adjustment to your size. Various pockets on outer garment only.
Trousers. the trousers have a gusseted front end with brace tapes sewn at the back, and loops at the front to give over the shoulder braces, which can be tied at the front. pockets on each thigh.Waist and lower leg can be adjusted by velcro fasteners to the size you require.
GREAT FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES SUCH AS
FISHING. PAINTBALLING. HUNTING. WALKING

Attached Files

Edited by toogood*10, 01 October 2012 - 09:34 pm.

#2 toogood*10

toogood*10

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:34 pm

ONLY £10,

WILL POST AT BUYERS COST

LOCATED IN MIDDLESBROUGH

#3 porkybella

porkybella

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:00 pm

What size pal? Im interested

#4 toogood*10

toogood*10

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:05 pm

sorry, size large

#5 john rust

john rust

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:36 am

How many you got?

#6 porkybella

porkybella

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:18 am

Ok inbox me details where to pay i need the posted aswell pal

#7 blade1of1

blade1of1

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:53 am

Hi mate can you inbox me to with details ov payment if this is still available thanks

#8 toogood*10

toogood*10

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:53 pm

£5 posted uk

#9 Bongonaut

Bongonaut

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:28 pm

Hi all, not jumping on the original posts band wagon but I've also got a few of these and will do for 10 collected or 15 posted same as above. Cracking suits for the money there water repellant and have an inner membrane as well.

#10 AirgunGuy

AirgunGuy

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:12 am

Hi all, not jumping on the original posts band wagon but I've also got a few of these and will do for £10 collected or £15 posted same as above. Cracking suits for the money there water repellant and have an inner membrane as well.

Hi mate. The NBC suits aren't water repellent in any way shape or form. Water goes through them like a seive. I've had mine on in light rain and showers and been soaked...........and to sya that you haven't jumped on the man's bandwagon is a load of shite. The man's tryin to sell some suits and you've steam rollered right in. Where's the forum etiquette? You could've at least started your own thread!!!

#11 socks

socks

Extreme Ferret Wrangler

• Donator
  • 14,657 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:36 am

NBC suites are made for one thing Nuclear Biological and Chemical warfare .... You will get hot in one in the summer ... You will be cold in one in the winter ... You will sweat if you walk any distance in one and you will be wet if it rains ... They are charcoal lined and deteriorate very quickly as they are not even rip proof ... Sorry to piss on your parade fella but i Would hate the good folk of his site to be conned out of their hard earned money ...........

#12 AirgunGuy

AirgunGuy

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:50 am

NBC suites are made for one thing Nuclear Biological and Chemical warfare .... You will get hot in one in the summer ... You will be cold in one in the winter ... You will sweat if you walk any distance in one and you will be wet if it rains ... They are charcoal lined and deteriorate very quickly as they are not even rip proof ... Sorry to piss on your parade fella but i Would hate the good folk of his site to be conned out of their hard earned money ...........

Spot on mate though i find mine to be quite warm and comfortable when it's cold out. I had mine on tonight when out and was well snug in it :thumbs:

Edited by AirgunGuy, 06 October 2012 - 01:50 am.

#13 socks

socks

Extreme Ferret Wrangler

• Donator
  • 14,657 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:39 am

Spot on mate though i find mine to be quite warm and comfortable when it's cold out. I had mine on tonight when out and was well snug in it http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

It will be in the beginning mate but as the charcoal lining breaks down you are left with a cheap outer layer that lets the cold in .......

#14 AirgunGuy

AirgunGuy

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:04 am

Spot on mate though i find mine to be quite warm and comfortable when it's cold out. I had mine on tonight when out and was well snug in it http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

It will be in the beginning mate but as the charcoal lining breaks down you are left with a cheap outer layer that lets the cold in .......

I've noticed that mate. I 've had it on half dozen or so times and there's wear already. At least it only cost a tenner :thumbs:

#15 Bongonaut

Bongonaut

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:05 am

Sorry gents..I'm new to this "forum" thing. Jumped on post because I thought it was a very good description of suits, I haven't worn one in the field and could not comment on there longevity or "shower" resistance long term, when tested they repelled water. Not out to sell c**p for profit thought if anybody wanted one if original post had sold out for same price they could have one. Lesson learned ...I'll give them to my local club/range.once again apologies to original post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users