• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deerstalker

Ok lets just sit back and take this all in as my brain cant fu cking cope now most of the lads on here are full of bull shit but i have never heard owt like this in my life . So between you both thats you and your brother you have shot the biggest the most and now the fecking fastest medal head in the world grow fu cking up. Do i realy need to explain how the trophy thing works or will you retrack that post and post it back in about 50 f*****g days. ps if it is that the now it wont even make a stick top in fifty day. :icon_redface::icon_redface:

Ok lets just sit back and take this all in as my brain cant fu cking cope now most of the lads on here are full of bull shit but i have never heard owt like this in my life . So between you both thats you and your brother you have shot the biggest the most and now the fecking fastest medal head in the world grow fu cking up. Do i realy need to explain how the trophy thing works or will you retrack that post and post it back in about 50 f*****g days. ps if it is that the now it wont even make a stick top in fifty day. :icon_redface:  :icon_redface:

i know nothing bout the biggest buck him and a guest shot it years ago before i was shooting.

and as for the most look back the posts and show me where i said ive shot loads....not i said before i have only been doing this for 2 years. i also private messaged you after you offered to help with a witnessed stalk in a previous post and you havent replied

as regards the head i phoned a couple of guys who measure heads and was told to bring it in despite 90 days not lapsed to get ( was shot 29/07) a prelimenary assessment.

i have been given a certificate and told to bring it back after the 90 days to get it stamped after re-weighing.

i am only going on what i am being told. which was that it should still be ok in that time

hell do i know its my first head measured and this is coming form the guys who do the measuring

if thats the case and i see your point i know of guys getting heads measured at the scone game fair and the bloody heads werent even a week old....

right or wrong deerstalker i havent been thru this process before and i followed the advice to the letter from the guy who measured it and certified it and another whom i phoned.

AND FINALLY i have had enough of this shit i know what happened that evening and yes i was bloody beyond what other people class as acceptable that evening and yes i ADMIT i made mistakes.. after the stalk was done and they shouldnt have happened period but they did you learn from them.. bottom line it was a clean humane kill the beast didnt suffer and i didnt take any wild half assed shot with no back drop etc etc

i thought this forum was for keeping us hunting/shooting folk united and trying to help people learn and grow.. i believe in constructive critiscm but this post ends here

some of comments made by ALL parties certainly aint constructive

jesus i though f**cking women were bad

Guest Deerstalker

SAUER dont go off on one mate if you had come on here and said you had shot a nice buck no one would have made any remarks. But it was then stated that you done that particular stalk as part of your part two. Thats were the real mistake happend then the follow up from your brother of the biggest buck in 1995 hit a raw note then he shot on the estate that has had the most medals.WHEN THIS IS ALSO AN ENLGLISH ESTATE dont ask wich but i can get the name if asked. you then come on and state you have shot a silver wich has been full assessed nameing a full and complete score (119 . 7 ) very exact. A head that is still wet and will need a further 55 days some were along the line some one is going to say enough is enough. That score is not worth the paper it is writen on and the assesment you got is not official. Alan alison wouldnt touch it till it was 90 days.

Also 119 remove 10 percent and that will be about your score. let us know what it gets in Oct and i will be the first to congradulate you mate. I will hep most people mate but they got to want it that is why i didnt reply.

SAUER dont go off on one mate if you had come on here and said you had shot a nice buck no one would have made any remarks. But it was then stated that you done that particular stalk as part of your part two. Thats were the real mistake happend then the follow up from your brother of the biggest buck in 1995 hit a raw note then he shot on the estate that has had the most medals.WHEN THIS IS ALSO AN ENLGLISH ESTATE dont ask wich but i can get the name if asked. you then  come on and state you have shot a silver wich has been full assessed nameing a full and complete score (119 . 7 ) very exact. A head that is still wet and will need a further 55 days some were along the line some one is going to say enough is enough. That score is not worth the paper it is writen on and the assesment you got is not official. Alan alison wouldnt touch it till it was 90 days.

Also 119 remove 10 percent and that will be about your score. let us know what it gets in Oct and i will be the first to congradulate you mate. I will hep most people mate but they got to want it that is why i didnt reply.

it WAS Alan Allison who measured it after i phoned him told him the date ettc etc and who said to still bring it down.

and if i didnt consider realistically coming to you i wouldnt have private messaged you

im not in habit of wasting my time.. if i asked it was genuine no offence but i think i know better than you what i think and feel

and yes i intend to go back and get it re-weighed.

Guest Deerstalker

TO measure a roe deer head it needs to be 90 days old and any measerment before that is just a guess. Alan alison would take the head but wouldnt give you a medal till it was measured after the 90th day. Like i said i wish you well and hope it makes a silver for you. ;) As most will tell you on here i am interested in deer and also like to take a good interest in medal trophys. I have had a few measured my self and find it quite fasinating. I also hope you pass your part two stalking certificate. All i ask is to keep it real so any new person thinking of talking up the sport will no were to start

TO measure a roe deer head it needs to be 90 days old and any measerment before that is just a guess. Alan alison would take the head but wouldnt give you a medal till it was measured after the 90th day. Like i said i wish you well and hope it makes a silver for you. ;) As most will tell you on here i am interested in deer and also like to take a good interest in medal trophys. I have had a few measured my self and find it quite fasinating. I also hope you pass your part two stalking certificate. All i ask is to keep it real so any new person thinking of talking up the sport will no were to start

Hello been big miss under standing maybe the way i type sorry.DEERSTALKER

never keeperd in england the big buck was just the biggest in scotland just for that year not all time britian sorry.I have not shot many bucks mainly let family or

friends shoot i like the doe's or hind's for sport.I like seeing friend's or family's faces from shooting a buck and enjoy shareing the sport with people with the same

interest what few buck's i have shot i have been very lucky to shoot a couple of medal's one of whitch this year.

just adding my two cents, [bANNED TEXT] an awesome trophy mate :good: can't really make sense of [bANNED TEXT] all the other shits about but the taking of the roe buck is a great start to ya hunting career. getting blood n guts on ya is part of hunting and i'd get laughed at if i pulled out rubber gloves to gut an animal :11:

How did you guess Mik.................probably because he is a total f*****g nobba!!!!

He knows everything and it doesnt matter what anybody else says or does........they are wrong.

You say its black he will say its white!!

He has nothing good to say about anybody ....he can only criticise!!

He must get off on it or something................................best just to ignore the prick................................ :clapper:

Guest Deerstalker

Foxy i see your busy educating every body with your knowlage of the finer points of deer stalking. being a cretin dont seem to bother you to much funny how you can answer any question that requires know brains to answer.Still waiting for you to invite me down for some shooting on your extensive stalking ground you beg steel or pay for. :angel: everything in that post is correct you tell me what aint specky and wernt you the one who was on here with his silver medal a few years ago that woudnt have made a thumb stick :yahoo: foolish boy. :yahoo:

Guest terrierbullpit

you boys are mental ! :guitar: , you must admit deerstalker you are a wee bit of a prick , but hey everyone to there own :clapper: if i shot a roe like that i would be well chuft and who gives a shit about how bloody you get :good: nice one sauer :good: ya ken fit like min jist another sasanac :D ..................

Guest Deerstalker

I see your well up on the ethics of deer stalking bull shit and if im a bit of a prick :11: you would be the rest :icon_redface: If you jump into a post atleast have the sence to state were i was out of order i did say the buck was a good one all so wished him well and ment it. Also hoped that it made a medal for him nowt wrong with that :whistle:

WELL FOR SOME REASON I JUST READ EVERY INCH OF THAT THREAD,AND GUESS WHAT I THINK MY HEAD IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!!!

WELL DONE FOR SHOOTING A REALLY NICE BUCK MATE!!! :good:

THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY,I AINT GETTIN DRAGGED INTO THIS ONE I CAN SEE IT ALL OVER THE NEWS (DEERSTALKING DEBATE ENDS IN BLOODBATH 47 PEOPLE KILLED OR INJURED) COME N GUYS WERE ALL BETTER THAN THIS,WHOS WORRYED ABOUT A BIT OF BLOOD,IF THE GUY ASSESSING WAS HAPPY,THEN SO BE IT,YOU DONT SAY A DRIVING INSTRUCTOR IS A BAD ONE COS U DONT LIKE THE WAY HIS PUPIL DRIVES,AND PASSES DO YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE CONGRATULATED FOR ACHIEVEMENTS NOT CONTRADICTED!!!!!! :good: