Guest Deerstalker

Mik i dont need to know any of the details of the stalk mate i only need to look at the stalkers fu cking hands and his trousers mate now if you ever do your stalking cert 2 you will find that they realy do pay attention on the clean side of stalking. Now im not privy to what went on but i would say he did not use gloves and has wiped his hands down his dirty kecks and is also lying the beast wound down on the ground to pose for the picture. If like he says he wants to do the job right him and his asseser are realy going down the wrong path. If i was assesing that deer he would have failed that stalk. If people are going to come on the net and spout shit about medals assesers and stuff at least do the back ground work. :sick: :angel:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL THE GROUND WORK WAS DONE WITH SURGICAL GLOVES ETC ETC LYMPH NODES CHECKED OUT ETC ETC . THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN AFETER WE HAD RETURNED TO THE MOTOR AFTER WALKING BACK DUE TO LOSING THE LIGHT PROBABLY AS YOU CAN TELL FROM THE PHOTO...

THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN BACK AT THE MOTOR AND YES YOU ARE RIGHT BLOODY HANDS ETC ETC BUT I HAD USED THE LAST OF MY GLOVES AND AND HAD GOT THE BLOOD ON MY "DIRTY KECKS" FROM REMOVING THE BEAST FORM MY ROE SACK

ALL OF THE DMQ STALK WAS DONE " TO HIS SATISFACTION"

AND DEERSTALKER I REALSIE I MAY NOT HAVE ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR EXPERIENCE BUT DO NOT SHOOT DOWN OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO GET A START AND A GOOD GROUNDING. "SPOUTING SHIT ABOUT MEDALS" I ONLY SAID I WAS TOLD IT MAY BE A MEDAL AND WHEN I FIND OUT ILL LET YOU KNOW... INEVER SHOUTED ANYTHING BOUT MASSIVE MEDALS OR CRAP ... CHRIST IF ITS A GUYS FIRST MEDAL HEAD DOESNT HE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE A BIT PLEASED??? DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR FIRST HEAD? I BET YOU DO...

Guest Deerstalker

I would not de,cry your excitment at getting what might ? be your first medal head mate and im not here to judge your stalking prowess. Mik said i didnt know any of the details of the stalk so how could i say you would fail.What i would say to you is get your self a new asseser .He should be guiding you down the right road and most certainly is not. If you were realy interested in doing the job wright and being shown to do it wright you would not have put that picture up. Glands and stuff dont mater a stuff mate if you have laid that deer down on fox piss and if you ran out of gloves like you said then your asseser should have took over. I have been stalking along time and have never had hands that bloody on a roe while using gloves nore have my trousers been that bad while taking abeast out of the roe sack. I wish you well and hope you get were you want to be also if you need any help in doing your part 2 DMQ then send me a pm im only down the road from you.

WHO WOULD BE THE CHAP ASSESSING THAT BUCK MATE ILL SEND A FEW BUCKS TO HIM AND IM NOT REALY INTO THAT PART TWO STUFF BUT I WOULD SAY YOUR BIG BROTHER HAS A LOT TO LEARN MATE AND WOULD HAVE FAILED THE STALK BIG TIME AND IT WOULD NOT COUNT. :11:

HELLO I would be chap guessing the medal deerstalker.I am not saying i know it all

but shot a medal buck 15 APRIL 05 & guest within a point or 2 i am an x keeper &

in 1995 shot bigest buck in britain with guest and have 10 + years experiance in roe & red and worked on an estate with scotish record for most gold medals shot in

a year and shot around 50 to 70 bucks a year & i am still learning as i go.Last year worked on highland estate where we shot just over 600 hinds & 140 stags &

has been the normal cull on hinds for years stag cull varied so i have seen a bit of bolt work in my shot time in it.Blood on +4rs is from a short drag & blood on hands & in front of beast is from where we had it at motor and took pic & im not bitching jiz letting u know what went on :good: :friends:

Guest Deerstalker

Idont mater if you ran round the fu cking garden naked mate or you shot it and the head was the biggest in the world if you are the wintnessing the stalk you should have put your little brother right you didnt.you made an ass of it.If you are the witness then you will have done your level to and would be able to send him on the wright path, A contaminated carcase is an instant fail on that beast. peg you should know that tut tut :icon_redface: . If i had seen that pose at the end of a days stalking as part of level two stalk i would have orderd you to stalk and prep alover again. If you have been stalking all them years and are backing up the story your a disgrace :p ps i have seen lots of stalkers fail there part 2 only two be shown the right road at the cost :whistle:

Guest Deerstalker

Peg it dont mater if im acredited.The whole thing is set on rules and im sorr if it dont run yours or v max road but the worst offenders are keepers. If you brake basic rules you fail that is why you do your part one. Part one no the rules part to applie them simple if you keep it that way you will have no problem. Would that be the biggest weight buck or would it have the biggest head on it. :clapper::clapper::clapper: As the record for britain as in head is still held down south and was shot by a chap called. M J LANGMEAD AND SCORD 210 CIC

POINTS The heaviest wild roe recorded is 68.7 llbs graloched and was shot in ayrshire in 1987 name not given. The record for scotland just incase you were talking about scotland not britain is at the moment . held by a chap called C E VAN DER STRATEN POINTS SCORD 206 CIC. 1992 -3 This measurment was unofficial and is not yet counted. Now if you have this biggest head deer record shouldnt you tell some body :haha::haha:

:yahoo: Sounds like his clued up people! <_<  :good:  :cry:

Hello people deerstalker you said level 2 dose not interest you but u know all about

it like an agreditted witness.I am level 2 & my brother is slowly learning i my self am never so bloody.The buck was in shootingtimes & measured by Richard Prior.I was always even before level 2 had 2 keep a high larder work on deer or headkeeper go tits but every body varies ie i like flat joints on legs & so on.

Guest Deerstalker

I am not here to say what is and what isnt i can only go by the information that i recieve. We are all here to learn and i am a sponge for information and knowlage. I like to keep my deer as clean as i can and have had to realy work hard with a few bad shots not from me guests lmfao. I will apolgise if you did take a client into the biggest ever roe buck as i would love the title to be scotish as suthern england has had all the best bucks but untill it apears on the records i will still need to say you didnt. you said 95 the records i have are from 2003 mate thats eight years and it still isnt there i for one would want to know why. give me the correct date i will give ritchard a bell he keeps realy detailed records i can find out why it isnt there for you. :angel: Tell your bother i wish him well on his part two. :friends:

I am not here to say what is and what isnt i can only go by the information that i recieve. We are all here to learn and i am a sponge for information and knowlage. I like to keep my deer as clean as i can and have had to realy work hard with a few bad shots not from me guests lmfao. I will apolgise if you did take a client into the biggest ever roe buck as i would love the title to be scotish as suthern england has had all the best bucks but untill it apears on the records i will still need to say you didnt. you said 95 the records i have are from 2003 mate thats eight years and it still isnt there i for one would want to know why. give me the correct date i will give ritchard a bell he keeps realy detailed records i can find out why it isnt there for you. :angel: Tell your bother i wish him well on his part two. :friends:

Hello i only want 2 share my interest with people doing the same thing learn from some & maybe help some quits :good: .Big buck look im sure 95 if not 94 to 96 shot aberdeenshire by H.SHOLARTSE /not sure about spelling of guests name but give you an idea try scotish review i did have but lost it but i do have pics of buck try and get them on hunting life :11: :ph34r: