• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUK me its crocodile dundee :p

I thought you were on a boat this weekend im still on the forties hopefully getting home tomorrow

Aye i was on boat but got in on wednesday nite then workin in the yard yesterday and i got that buck last nite..... very nearly didnae go out coz i was knackered....worth it tho :hunter:

Laff all you want at the hat its my lucky hat now got it at the game fair and everytime i go out with it now i get summit!!!!!!! :D:D

plus its good for keepin the rain off and one slight duck of the head and yer face is blanked out

my excuses mik and im stickin to it

ps no bad buck eh? not the one you been seeing you think?

Guest Deerstalker

NICE BUCK THERE SAUER NOT TO SHURE ABOUT THE GUN THE 202 IS A BIT ON THE HEAVEY SIDE FOR AN ALWEATHER THE SHORTER FULTED BARREL IS STARTING TO GET NEAR THE LIGHT WEIGHT STUFF BUT [bANNED TEXT] COMPARED WITH LETS SAY THE SAKO FIN LIGHT IM NOT SURE WICH ONE I WOULD GO FOR. I THINK SAUER RIFLES HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE EDGE ON LOOKS AND THE OLD SUAER 200 WAS A WORLD BEATER SALES WISE THE SAUER 90 ELITE IS STILL MY FAV BUT VER EXPENCIVE. BUT IF YOU WANT OUT AND OUT PERFORMANCE YOU CANT BEAT A SAKO OUT OF THE BOX AND IF YOU WANT A LIGHT GOOD PERFORMING RIFLE YOU COULD TRY THE SCOUT.. SO [bANNED TEXT] YOU SAY VERY GOOD RIFLE ON WHAT ARE YOU COMPARING IT A BRNO. :11:

oh please comparing it to a brno :11: :11:

:icon_eek:

i got the rifle second hand and i know the guy who bought it from new, he has too many bloody rifles to mention and kept going back to his 6.5 so he offered it to me with the swarovski scope for a VERY good price and i know the rifle hadnt even been blooded!!!!!!!!

so i am NOT complaining!!! :good:

my brothers mate has a sako and yeah your [bANNED TEXT] out the box its unreal same with the tikka i have been told for the money!!!!

but although i aint that experienced with the big stuff i like what i have... gimme a break my first rifle was my brothers old mannlicher model L .243 with the set trigger!!!!!

:friends:

NICE BUCK THERE SAUER NOT TO SHURE ABOUT THE GUN THE 202 IS A BIT ON THE HEAVEY SIDE FOR AN ALWEATHER THE SHORTER FULTED BARREL IS STARTING TO GET NEAR THE LIGHT WEIGHT STUFF BUT [bANNED TEXT] COMPARED WITH LETS SAY THE SAKO FIN LIGHT IM NOT SURE WICH ONE I WOULD GO FOR. I THINK SAUER RIFLES HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE EDGE ON LOOKS AND THE OLD SUAER 200 WAS A WORLD BEATER SALES WISE THE SAUER 90 ELITE IS STILL MY FAV BUT VER EXPENCIVE. BUT IF YOU WANT OUT AND OUT PERFORMANCE YOU CANT BEAT A SAKO OUT OF THE BOX AND IF YOU WANT A LIGHT GOOD PERFORMING RIFLE YOU COULD TRY THE SCOUT.. SO [bANNED TEXT] YOU SAY VERY GOOD RIFLE ON WHAT ARE YOU COMPARING IT A BRNO. :11:

Fit like i am sauer's little bro the buck may not look it but a good chance it is a low

silver or a big bronze it's is first big buck shot as part of a DMQ2 stalk .Shot of stick's at about 80yrd with only a neck shot pos .He could have not shot better and

on his best buck to date his rifle is ok but a rifle is only as good as the person behind it it will only go as far as shooter can take it whether it be BRNO or say a CUSTOM BUILT. :hunter:

Guest Deerstalker

WHO WOULD BE THE CHAP ASSESSING THAT BUCK MATE ILL SEND A FEW BUCKS TO HIM AND IM NOT REALY INTO THAT PART TWO STUFF BUT I WOULD SAY YOUR BIG BROTHER HAS A LOT TO LEARN MATE AND WOULD HAVE FAILED THE STALK BIG TIME AND IT WOULD NOT COUNT. :11:

• 3 weeks later...
WHO WOULD BE THE CHAP ASSESSING THAT BUCK MATE ILL SEND A FEW BUCKS TO HIM AND IM NOT REALY INTO THAT PART TWO STUFF BUT I WOULD SAY YOUR BIG BROTHER HAS A LOT TO LEARN MATE AND WOULD HAVE FAILED THE STALK BIG TIME AND IT WOULD NOT COUNT. :11:

Well thats a whole other debate regarding dmq qualifications but my personal opinion is that a time will come when its a neccessity... maybe im wrong... but i decided to put myself through it... espicially as i have only been doing this stalking caper for a couple o years and even then when work allows... the other reason is if im going to learn suomething i want to at least try to do it right not half assed espicially if im giving friends and family some of the best quality meat you can get to eat.

the stalk was assesed and COUNTED towards my level2

as regards the head well i let an assessor look at it asked him if it was worth measuring and he sadi definately!!!! the photo ain the best to see it ... im not going hells bells for trophys but if it is a medal it will be my first