bsa r10 mk2 2 weeks old modified

i have my BSA R10MK2 for sale and modified it is a vary rare blueprint version to my knowing it is the only 1 around that ive seen,it has been shortened with a chunkier carbon fibre shrouded barrel fitted with a vary rare nutshot silencer which matches the barrel in carbon fibre these silencers are custom made for fac guns and bullet guns,it is ultra ultra silent only noise is from the trigger mechanism and the firing pin,it was bought brand new 2 weeks ago,it has fired less than 20 pellets,it is the most accurate gun ive ever shot and beleive me ive had all the best gun and nothing comes close to this,the gun has the latest smk scope mounts which are the best on the market and are also made for bullet rifles,it has an hawke airmax 4x9x50 ir mildot scope which is also brand new,it has 10 shot anti jam mag,gunbag,the silencer are £150 plus all the work modifying with the shortend barrel and chunky carbon fibre matching shroud stands the gun at £1000 which everything is brand new i still have receipt for the gun but not for the work done to it but im sure anyone who knows about guns and modifying will know what it costs,genuine reason for sale,im not going to give the gun away has people expect things for nothing these days,£850 is what the gun is going for and thats with scope silencer mounts bag and a full tin of pellets,any intrests please feel free to private message or leave a commentpost-73938-0-51643200-1349264104.pngpost-73938-0-51643200-1349264104.pngpost-73938-0-95357200-1349264477.pngpost-73938-0-42371500-1349266604.pngpost-73938-0-42371500-1349266604.png

Edited by theobenrapidjohn
  • Like 1

work was done by steve pegg he's a theoben expert he made the carbon fiber shortened shroud and also made the carbon fibre nutshot silencer it is the quietest gun you'll probably ever hear and thats down to steve's work,ill sort some pic's out when i get more time,thank's for showing interest,jsb pellets and h an n fields its pellet on pellet but like i say i bet it has'nt fired more than 20 pellets

There are a few inconsistencies in your initial post mate.

For a start...the only person that Blueprints BSA's is John Bowkett as he designed their rifles so only he can alter the rifle to how he originally designed it and Blueprinting is not rare...it is very common and John carries out Blueprints on most BSA rifles on a dailly basis. The other thing is...there is no such thing as a BSA anti-jam mag. If it has had all this work carried out on it then it will certainly have more than 20 pellets put through as there will have to have been a lot of testing done on the rifle after the so-called Blueprinting and why would you have all this work carried out, fire 20 pellets through it and then sell it??? Oh and SMK are not the best on the market...they're cheap Chinese made crap.

ALARM BELLS ARE RINGING!!!

Edited by AirgunGuy

There are a few inconsistencies in your initial post mate.

For a start...the only person that Blueprints BSA's is Jown Bowkett as he designed their rifles so only he can alter the rifle to how he originally designed it and Blueprinting is not rare...it is very common and John carries out Blueprints on most BSA rifles on a dailly basis. The other thing is...there is no such thing as a BSA anti-jam mag. If it has had all this work carried out on it then it will certainly have more than 20 pellets put through as there will have to have been a lot of testing done on the rifle after the so-called Blueprinting and why would you have all this work carried out, fire 20 pellets through it and then sell it???

And I thought it was only me thinking that.

Listen airgun guy cut you're small talk mate before commenting on people's post and trying to put off buyer's go do you're research before spouting off about something you clearly don't have much a clue about,for 1 you have just called me a liar,the gun was bought brand new from the shop and bought with a tin of h and n field target pellets which has only just been opened the mag is still part full after being reloaded after the first 10 shots,and that was to zero the scope,the gUn has not been shot since I have not got out due to weather and work reason,I don't know about you but some people do have a life and things just ain't that cut and dry as you make out,the gun is for sale because I have split with my partner and now need to get my prioritys right and raise the funds to be able to live,Steve Peggy is a very good gunsmith and a excellent precision engineer,he has worked with guns all his life he's a theoben expert and knows damn well what he's doing and what he's on about,why is it that BSA advertise their r10mk2 has having anti jam mag????you seem to know more than the manufacturer's,and BSA them self,you're completely wrong about the blueprint only being a blueprint if it is don't by John it is utter garbage mate why is there someone boasting on YouTube sayin if you would like you're r10 blue printing you can send it to John if you live in the midlands and if you live in the far south then another guy does the work????i have had the same job done by Steve Pegg with a lot better shroud and silencer by far quieter than John bowketts ,there are blueprints but they are few and far between and like I say mine is the only one ive seen that has been done with carbon fibre and I've searched all over the net and not found one,there was 1 blueprint for sale,so go talk foolish on someone else's add cos you clearly no nothing,you seem like a guy who if some ones got a big dick then you have one ten times bigger,so jog on bud cos your no good remarks ain't welcome,if you have nothing right to say then say nothing at all,the gun is what it states I'm not a fraud steer I don't believe in ripping people off the gun is priced well I just need money to put a roof over my head and live,is there any harm in selling the only thing I have of any value to raise funds for a bond on a home.nuff sed

There is no need to get angry, but your post does read as though shortening the rifle and changing the silencer / shroud were part of the blue printing. By definition blueprinting is ensuring a product is a close to the original plans as possible, not changing it.

I get angry when this section is for people buying selling or swapping and you get nothing but wasters with no intrest in buying what is for sale but just to put buyers off with rubbish,basically they guy try's make out I'm a liar saying the gun has not fired less than 20 pellets,does he own the gun!!! No he don't and has he been with me since I bought the gun no he has not so before insinuating he should get his facts right he don't know me an shouldn't try to belittle me with garbage he knows nothing about,the gun is blueprinted it has carbon fibre which stands out more and looks better than the origional shroud,the smk scope mounts that I have has not long been released onto the market and are made for bullet rifles the ones I have,they are the best on the market and are not cheap,but as the guy says they are che Chinese crap because he knows better.....not.smk might not make great guns but one thing they have got down to a tee is their new scope mounts,it is blueprinted in carbon fibre which makes the gun look better than original,I'm not here to rip anyone off the gun is priced fair,now for those who arnt interested kindly DO NOT COMMENT UNLESS INTRESTED IN BUYING TAKE YOU'RE OPINIONS ELSE WHERE IM HERE TO SELL NOT ARGUE PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE THE MONEY AND PURELY HAVE NO INTREST,THERE IS DISCUSSION FORUMS FOR ALL YOU MOANERS PIG HEADED FOLK OUT THERE

Listen airgun guy cut you're small talk mate before commenting on people's post and trying to put off buyer's go do you're research before spouting off about something you clearly don't have much a clue about,for 1 you have just called me a liar,the gun was bought brand new from the shop and bought with a tin of h and n field target pellets which has only just been opened the mag is still part full after being reloaded after the first 10 shots,and that was to zero the scope,the gUn has not been shot since I have not got out due to weather and work reason,I don't know about you but some people do have a life and things just ain't that cut and dry as you make out,the gun is for sale because I have split with my partner and now need to get my prioritys right and raise the funds to be able to live,Steve Peggy is a very good gunsmith and a excellent precision engineer,he has worked with guns all his life he's a theoben expert and knows damn well what he's doing and what he's on about,why is it that BSA advertise their r10mk2 has having anti jam mag????you seem to know more than the manufacturer's,and BSA them self,you're completely wrong about the blueprint only being a blueprint if it is don't by John it is utter garbage mate why is there someone boasting on YouTube sayin if you would like you're r10 blue printing you can send it to John if you live in the midlands and if you live in the far south then another guy does the work????i have had the same job done by Steve Pegg with a lot better shroud and silencer by far quieter than John bowketts ,there are blueprints but they are few and far between and like I say mine is the only one ive seen that has been done with carbon fibre and I've searched all over the net and not found one,there was 1 blueprint for sale,so go talk foolish on someone else's add cos you clearly no nothing,you seem like a guy who if some ones got a big dick then you have one ten times bigger,so jog on bud cos your no good remarks ain't welcome,if you have nothing right to say then say nothing at all,the gun is what it states I'm not a fraud steer I don't believe in ripping people off the gun is priced well I just need money to put a roof over my head and live,is there any harm in selling the only thing I have of any value to raise funds for a bond on a home.nuff sed

I don't need to do any research.

I know of lots of air rifle tuners around the country that are very good at what they do but i'm sure that none of them will ever claim that they can blueprint a BSA R10 simply because they were not part of the design team that designed the R10 and can't possibly know exactly how the R10 was originally designed. They may be able to smooth out certain things on the rifle and make it a better rifle than what it was when it left the factory as all mass produced products are prone to certain flaws but they will never claim their work to be a "Blueprint" for the reasons previously stated.

I have a BSA Multishot rifle and i'm a member on the BSA forum and never have i ever saw or heard the term "anti-jam mag"...in fact i'd be surprised if any air rifle manufacturer claimed that their mags are "anti-jam" as it would certainly be a lot to live up to and they would have to stand by that .There is a new style mag but it has never been described as such. Could you post a link to where exactly that it states "anti-jam mag" on the BSA R10 webpage because i can't find it.

It's you that needs to sit down and do a bit of research as you clearly know very little about your own rifle and it shows in your initial post.

Here's a link to the SMK scope mounts page. Could you point out the highly expensive/best on the market mounts???

http://www.sportsmk....c-scopes/mounts

Edited by AirgunGuy

CAN I JUST SAY IF ANY OF YOU ARE NOT INTRESTED IN THE GUN PLEASE JOG ON AND REMOVE YOUR COMMENTS.I'M HERE TO SELL MY GUN I DIDN'T ASK FOR TIMEWASTERS AND ARSEHOLES, IT'S AN ADVERT NOT A DEBATE PAGE OR FORUM, THE GUN IS EXACTLY HAS DESCRIBED IT AIN'T A SCAM AND IS PRICED VERY FAIR,TAKE YOUR OPINIONS AND BROVADO ELSEWHERE COD IT AIN'T WELCOME ON MY ADVERT