Videos

Guest cathgart

i have done alot of hunting with an ex serb game keeper, and he had a pack of jagds and also used a teckel? as far as i could make out it was a type of daushund, sausage dog lol, i was impressed with size of the boars these dogs bailed. those blackmouths curs are similar to [bANNED TEXT] most kiwi hunters use goran.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thunderbelly

I think it depends more on the conditions than on the owner I mean take my dog down to the desert and let her try and chase some game there and it will be tough for her, up here she's built and conditioned for our climate.

If we could wave the magic wand and transport some auzzie pigs up to your area your dogs would do well, however place the auzzie dogs there and they may not do so well (they aren't made for those conditions).

I have complete confidence all the breeders have bred good dogs for their hunting areas 'cause a lousy dog would never survive those tough conditions.

• 2 months later...

Hi !

The difference between the catching wild boar country´s is in Australia , Florida and those country´s the boars are bigger than here in europe and they using their dog´s as catchdog´s to stab the hogs ! here in europe most sweephunts are to push the wild boar in front to the hunter´s wich shot the hogs ! so if you try to stab a hog with only 2-3 terrier you will be the dead one , ... and if you got a catchdog and try to shot the hog you surely will shoot your own dog ! ... so it´s only the difference between the country´s and their kind of hunting !

Greeting´s

Steezy

nice videos but y and your dogs never have chance to hunt wild pigs in Slovakia, we have here pigs which can be around 300kg, dogs of these size will be dead in a minute. go to galery and see my bedlington with small 120 kg pig, friends bully try to stop the pig in 2o seconds was the end of the fight, luckely we save her.

Big up your own dogs why dont you.Dogs of this size would not be dead,just a bit scratched.