madras aseel.com

game rooster- calm your little self down mate im asian and everything you just said is just pure bullshit, i aren't assuming anything but the most of the birds I'VE SEEN in this country which is a lot up and down the country asians seem too have the best stock...

Asian birds are fugly...........

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I wouldn't trust one with anything to do with fowl or dogs,   Cheers fd.

i dont pretend to know it all, in fact i know very little compared to some men out there, but why would i say something and not have the facts to back it up, thats just stupidity, and another thing, i

game rooster- calm your little self down mate im asian and everything you just said is just pure bullshit, i aren't assuming anything but the most of the birds I'VE SEEN in this country which is a lot up and down the country asians seem too have the best stock...

i woudlent mind a nice little asian bird :tongue2:

AND............... im from Liverpool, and i seem to find that us Liverpool lads have the biggest cocks, but i would say that, and look at what the asians have done to the bull terrier world!!!

I'd rather a nice English or American bird........

we on about chickens here?

we on about chickens here?

Wouldent matter, my answer would be the same for both.

From some of the statment's you have wrote on this thread i think you are the biggest COCK ..

AND............... im from Liverpool, and i seem to find that us Liverpool lads have the biggest cocks, but i would say that, and look at what the asians have done to the bull terrier world!!!

From some of the statment's you have wrote on here i think you are the biggst COCK..

one of the best bull terrier men in the country is asain

one of the best bull terrier men in the country is asain

but also by a long way have the most convictions!!!

From some of the statment's you have wrote on this thread i think you are the biggest COCK ..

From some of the statment's you have wrote on here i think you are the biggst COCK..

whys that, because i speak what i think, all's i have said is the sad truth mate

Some fellas on here talk utter drivel.

Anyway If you want to go on a forum soley on asian gamefowl then the Hmong section on ganoi has lots of good real info and is the best part of that site about real gamefowl and much better than any texts from books or other things posted on the internet.

Edited by Abel Magwitch.