madras aseel.com

its just a shame that the gamefowl world attracts them, and this isent me being funny, but its usually the oriental fowl that have the most idiots involved, maybe its because there more open about what they do, or maybe its the huge amount of pakis into them, they ruined a lot of coursing and bullterriers to!!!

asians ruined coursing? :blink:

were my mates used to run in york, a lot of the pakis slaughtered the place, and got coursing into bad press there, but i am not saying that happened up and down the country!!!

thats one isolated case where asians probably taken part , there may be a few asians involved with game birds but paki's?????????????

not all asians are pakis and not all are scum so go a bit steady mate

there all the same to me, and a few!!! birmingham, bradford and london, most of the oriental men there are asians!!! and elsewhere there pikeys!!! not racist, its true!!!

whats wrong wi that?

well not wanting to be deemed as a racist, but it is an english country, and if you look up cockfighting convictions in the uk, suprise suprise, the majority are the pakis, they really dont help the gamefowl scene, they are to open and loudmouthed for there own good, yes by all means keep tradition going, but dont publicise it to the whole world!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I wouldn't trust one with anything to do with fowl or dogs,   Cheers fd.

i dont pretend to know it all, in fact i know very little compared to some men out there, but why would i say something and not have the facts to back it up, thats just stupidity, and another thing, i

its just a shame that the gamefowl world attracts them, and this isent me being funny, but its usually the oriental fowl that have the most idiots involved, maybe its because there more open about what they do, or maybe its the huge amount of pakis into them, they ruined a lot of coursing and bullterriers to!!!

were my mates used to run in york, a lot of the pakis slaughtered the place, and got coursing into bad press there, but i am not saying that happened up and down the country!!!

thats one isolated case where asians probably taken part , there may be a few asians involved with game birds but paki's?????????????

there all the same to me, and a few!!! birmingham, bradford and london, most of the oriental men there are asians!!! and elsewhere there pikeys!!! not racist, its true!!!

whats wrong wi that?

well not wanting to be deemed as a racist, but it is an english country, and if you look up cockfighting convictions in the uk, suprise suprise, the majority are the pakis, they really dont help the gamefowl scene, they are to open and loudmouthed for there own good, yes by all means keep tradition going, but dont publicise it to the whole world!!!

i typed "cockfighting convictions uk" into google and read the first few articles, and not a single asian name present, so i take it your talking out of your arse. if anything they keep it between themselves. how many normal british white folk on her boast about foxing with lurchers etc?

whats wrong wi that?

i typed "cockfighting convictions uk" into google and read the first few articles, and not a single asian name present, so i take it your talking out of your arse. if anything they keep it between themselves. how many normal british white folk on her boast about foxing with lurchers etc?

Pj if you wanna mix with Asians then go ahead, but there's no reason for you to come on here ranting about them.

whats wrong wi that?

Pj if you wanna mix with Asians then go ahead, but there's no reason for you to come on here ranting about them.

FD, im not "ranting" about them, i was of a similar view before i met an asian fellow. i just think a few of you lads need to keep a more open mind and not class descendants from an entire continent as shit if you have met a few baduns.

feck me the topic was never meant to end up as hostile as this , it was supposed to be about me being pi$$ed with a forum

right so lets do the asian thing one last time

1/ if i could i would repatriate almost all asians back back to the indian subcontinent

2/ there is good and bad in every race

3/not all asian are pakis

so now we have done that lets get back to gamebirds please lads

thanks

whats wrong wi that?

FD, im not "ranting" about them, i was of a similar view before i met an asian fellow. i just think a few of you lads need to keep a more open mind and not class descendants from an entire continent as shit if you have met a few baduns.

My minds closed in regards to most Asian people.

whats wrong wi that?

• Javid Iqbal (45) of St Benedicts Road, Small Heath, Birmingham was granted unconditional bail after appearing at Birmingham magistrates charged with a series of offences related to cockfighting. Iqbal pleaded not guilty to all the charges and was granted unconditional bail to appear before the same court on 15/8/00. The charges relate to a search of premises on St Benedicts Road, Small Heath, by RSPCA officers when video and other items, allegedly related to cockfighting, were seized.
  • n 25/5/00 a quail-fighting organiser was successfully prosecuted by the RSPCA after unwittingly showing undercover newspaper reporters how he prepared birds to fight. Bradford magistrates court heard how Mohammad Tajh Khan(44) of Archibald Street, Bradford would sharpen the birds' beaks with a razor and pluck their feathers. Khan pleaded guilty to two charges of causing unnecessary suffering and one charge under the Cockfighting Act 1952. He was banned for life from having custody of birds, ordered to undertake 200 hours community service and pay £500 court costs.

Guys........we keep ASIAN gamefowl................really, we're the outsiders...not them. Any asian people i know with fowl take bloody good care of them.

i have no objection to them keeping them, and i never once doubted there husbandry of there fowl, its the manner in which they go about keeping these fowl, no holds barred, anyones welcome, the more the merrier kind of attitude, and they wonder why the end up in court?...................... loose lips sink ships!!!