Hard Times

my dogs are trained to kill allways expect the unexpected ....mrs or kids have nothing to do with my dogs inless im there to keep an eye! never trust any dog. especially a working dog...allways keep them kenneld outside and let no 1 els near them...then u know for sure no mistakes are going to happen, dogs are my life, i will guard them as thay were my kids..no 1 goes near them inless im there!

lesson learned mate...little slip up there not only cost u ur worker but cost u ur mate..

dogs there for u no matter what mood ur in and allways have the same welcome for u.

What a feckin load of bollox, trained to kill so expect the unexpected, feck me this site is getting worse.

• Like 2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get your old dog back and kennel him outside, that way your mrs has no need to go near him mate

Start a fresh, it was bad luck..   I would continue to envolve your mrs with raising a new pup, she my have to help out if your held back at work or have to go away for a few days..   It will re b

A dog in a crate should feel safe, not threatened. I'm not excusing the dog, but if it was being threatened/told off for shitting in the crate (and why did it need to do that in the first place? Shoul

Not really a pattern when something like this is completely out of my control!

:yes: Shame you had to get rid though, but SHH has just reminded me about the pup for you that is provisionally booked ;)

i didnt want to get rid moved out for about a week we slept on mother couch!! untill i had to do right by the the dog and myself, i still keep in contact with the dog and his owners but they have clearly said they will not sell him back!

:hmm:

if you had a good dog, and had to get rid you wouldnt offer the current owner anything to get him back?

:yes: Shame you had to get rid though, but SHH has just reminded me about the pup for you that is provisionally booked ;)

i didnt want to get rid moved out for about a week we slept on mother couch!! untill i had to do right by the the dog and myself, i still keep in contact with the dog and his owners but they have clearly said they will not sell him back!

if you had a good dog, and had to get rid you wouldnt offer the current owner anything to get him back?

Well i would be passing it about like a f*****g ping pong ball to start with. If it bit someone it wouldn't be able to "come back".
  • Like 1

as said there are many differnt circumstances in which a

Well i would be passing it about like a f*****g ping pong ball to start with. If it bit someone it wouldn't be able to "come back".

it hasnt been or will be passed about,as said the dog never bit out of agression so there is no reason to put down a perfectly healthy dog, if he was agressive in anyway then yeah i get your point.

Feck me bear your intended breeding will need to produce 100's of pups, you've promised everybody them. :D

:laugh: Johnny, but his name is on one of the acd crosses not the beddy crosses, there is 5 beddy crosses claimed and 4 acd crosses :thumbs:

i no matt. and im the one who he asked if i new anyone that would rehome him. . people think matt didnt care and think he just past him on without giving a feck

well if you guys could have seen him when he brought him around matt was close to tears. (and just seeing the look in his face he was distrought)

he's also constantly in contact with my friend(new owner)

as for pip hes doing really well and come 2nd in the coursing at a local show. he settled right in with the new home and didnt batter a eyelid when matt left(soz matt)

he has not shown any aggresion what so ever with the other dog or the 3 yound kids that climb all over him. hes just a big kid himself. .

i still stand by he should have got rid of the mrs rather than the dog. because there is no way on this earth pip bit his mrs for no reason. . .

best regards

i no matt. and im the one who he asked if i new anyone that would rehome him. . people think matt didnt care and think he just past him on without giving a feck

well if you guys could have seen him when he brought him around matt was close to tears. (and just seeing the look in his face he was distrought)

as for pip hes doing really well and come 2nd in the coursing at a local show. he settled right in with the new home and didnt batter a eyelid when matt left(soz matt)

he has not shown any aggresion what so ever with the other dog or the 3 yound kids that climb all over him. hes just a big kid himself. .

i still stand by he should have got rid of the mrs rather than the dog. because there is no way on this earth pip bit his mrs for no reason. . .

best regards

Well i cant believe i read that!!!! A dog has been given away because it bit someone but your friends decide to let there children "climb all over it"...........Give me f*****g strength!!!
  • Like 3

best regards

Well i cant believe i read that!!!! A dog has been given away because it bit someone but your friends decide to let there children "climb all over it"...........Give me f*****g strength!!!

Lab trust me on this that dog ain't aggressive in any way shape of form. He's good as gold with matts own daughter and with Matt.

Well thought out response mate and I thought the same and I'm sure Matt did as that dog hasn't got an aggressive bone in his body. He's soft as shit

I'm afraid it has mate.....it bit his misses. Accident waiting to happen now and they can not blame a soul. Hope its a nip when it happens and it doesn't maul a bairn!!!
  • Like 2

best regards

you dont no that dog.. . . . his mrs was probs being a right cnut to it . theres no way it would bite in anger

best regards

you dont no that dog.. . . . his mrs was probs being a right cnut to it . theres no way it would bite in anger

i know i wouldnt have it round my kids and if it bit my mrs like that then its pts not passed on and i dont care how healthly or good it was Edited by blackmaggie

Well thought out response mate and I thought the same and I'm sure Matt did as that dog hasn't got an aggressive bone in his body. He's soft as shit

I'm afraid it has mate.....it bit his misses. Accident waiting to happen now and they can not blame a soul. Hope its a nip when it happens and it doesn't maul a bairn!!!

I've got the dog Lab, and there hasn't been a single problem. PERIOD. And I would of thought that if your'e so concerned about my own childrens welfare that you would HOPE there woud'nt be any nips at all :hmm: