Back fillers!!!!!

Not being funny I had my very first dig yesterday we had to dig three holes due to moving about but last dig was 1.9 but we back filled every hole and tarted them up so it didn't look like it had been dug but at the end of the day it take more time to dig the hole than to back fill!!!! And as for running dogs I think your asking a bit much from them to be running full whack after there chosen quarry and look out for a unfilled earth not gonna happen and the sake of ten 15 mins of back filling and a f****d dog dogs pure laziness and obviously don't care bout anyone else's animals dogs cattle or even humans

• Like 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whats the point in not backfilling a dig its stupid ruins the earth and cattle sheep and livestock can get hurt make people lose permossion and most of all makes all terriermen look like fools its not

WHAT A NOB

Why the fook should he be ashamed of taking his dog out on permission and it had a accident because of a lazy twat not backfilling?

Posted Images

Hope your lurcher comes good mate.

There is more than enough hazards at night for running dogs without unfilled holes.

Its total laziness and selfish , ruins future sport and pisses off farmers big style and it should be something you learn to do when your a kid out ferreting.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Sadly its becoming more and more common.... it seems i spend more time backfilling than digging these days. I was out checking a few good spots on permission about 3 seasons back and ended up behind the golf course at wheatley hill, co durham.... this was a cracking 5 hole spot and an absolute banker season after season, on getting to the earth i was f****n annoyed to find a total of 3 digs- non back filled and a dead vixen minus her tail..... i took the time to smarten up the earth before moving on. During this summer i bought a dvd at a gamefair and i couldnt believe my eyes watchin the very same wankers digging and ruining the same earth that i had to restore to a good fox holding earth!! Its not all doom and gloom though as i watched a vixen rear a litter there last summer!! Hope the dog is ok mate, and isnt laid up too long

• Like 1

Sadly its becoming more and more common.... it seems i spend more time backfilling than digging these days. I was out checking a few good spots on permission about 3 seasons back and ended up behind the golf course at wheatley hill, co durham.... this was a cracking 5 hole spot and an absolute banker season after season, on getting to the earth i was f****n annoyed to find a total of 3 digs- non back filled and a dead vixen minus her tail..... i took the time to smarten up the earth before moving on. During this summer i bought a dvd at a gamefair and i couldnt believe my eyes watchin the very same wankers digging and ruining the same earth that i had to restore to a good fox holding earth!! Its not all doom and gloom though as i watched a vixen rear a litter there last summer!! Hope the dog is ok mate, and isnt laid up too long

Lots around the whole area been left open , a mate showed me one that was about 15ft approx just left . :icon_eek:

last xmas eve i was out lamping on a spot that i do wit the terriers when walking along the ditch i seen one of my earths wide open at least a meter square and 4 foot deep i put the lurcher back in the boot went home got the tools and went back over and filled in the hole ,, there was at least 70 dairy cows in that field some men just dont give a fcuk

• Like 1

Might of had to scarper :ninja::hmm: ...............................................hope it all goes well for you lot.

Good luck with the season :thumbs:

well then bridgh the tube and back fill

bridging a tube can f..k the dig up, its pointless as it just fills the tube with sh..t. And can cause the dig to collapse, happen round here not long ago. The quarry will soon dig back through the tube
  • Like 2

Might of had to scarper :ninja::hmm: ...............................................hope it all goes well for you lot.

Good luck with the season :thumbs:

well then bridgh the tube and back fill

bridging a tube can f..k the dig up, its pointless as it just fills the tube with sh..t. And can cause the dig to collapse, happen round here not long ago. The quarry will soon dig back through the tube

i rather bridgd it mate known the quarry will get back out safely