For all those wingers I am a donator so you can stop crying and the whippet collar is for sale

FCK calling me a whinger, CNT!!!!

Crying? Not me, but I'll tell you what, when you've driven over 50 thousand miles in 2 years going to shows to get your gear seen and meet people so they can see your gear in their hand, and you've given more away than you've sold in your first year, and you've given shows raffle prizes even though you've taken hardly any money on the day ........... then maybe you can start to be part of the "community".

And that's what this is after all, an online hunting community, not fcking LOOT for you to spam the fck out of.

Try fcking putting something back in before making out you are being hard done to.

I haven't even mentioned the gear you make, yet, I'm waiting until it's had a winter on dogs, then let's see how good it is.

Sad to see that you had to be shamed into paying a fiver ..........

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My customer service department is currently on my sofa licking his testicles.

No jealousy here, I haven't even mentioned his gear, if you bother to look you'll see that.   I won't be losing custom, why would I? Have you missed the pages and pages of excellent feedback I get f

The RR was a piss take.   Clapped out Defender? No.   Immaculate Discovery as it goes.   Bouncer? No.   Doorman? Yes. 28 years consistent professional employment. 23 on the very same door, on

Rules are rules. If you don't have to donate to sell stuff that isn't livestock then why should you?

Same as, first post selling dogs. The member has donated and paid his due, followed the rules so has every right to sell his pups etc

YES, they bring nothing to the forum but they still have paid their money and have every right to post in the livestock for sale section.

i never called you a whinger ya cnt ya can av that back there was no need for that what is it with people who make collars on hear ya all fekin bitchy and you are a very rude man i dont care what you have done non of my buisnes and what i do is non of yor buisnes so stop stickin ya noes in and spoilin for a fight ss i do things my way no what people tel me i shoul do i dont wont you on my threads eather you just wont to have a go when you get on and am a little fed up up of this on line bullying by you and others so if you can keep off my threads there will be no arguing

i never called you a whinger ya cnt ya can av that back there was no need for that what is it with people who make collars on hear ya all fekin bitchy and you are a very rude man i dont care what you have done non of my buisnes and what i do is non of yor buisnes so stop stickin ya noes in and spoilin for a fight ss i do things my way no what people tel me i shoul do i dont wont you on my threads eather you just wont to have a go when you get on and am a little fed up up of this on line bullying by you and others so if you can keep off my threads there will be no arguing

"Spoiling for a fight"

"On line bullying"

Oh man ......... Seriously?

How silly!

then what are you doing then i have had it up to hear with the collar makers on this site all you lot do is bitch and av ago at me ya not welcome on my threads so keep off plz i thought you was a nice bloke ss how wrong was i stick to selling yors and i mine and not coment on each others threads i think thats best

seems to me from what ive read so far theres a touch of jealousy on this thread, riohog i have had to verbaly warn you before on this lads threads everytime he makes a post you are on him like a shot, and strong stuff whats your problem the lad is just starting out at this can you not just wish the lad well or are you just a scared he will take some costum away from you, gafer is a donator, im asking yous all to put and end to this bitching now or further action will be taken its simple as that!!

seems to me from what ive read so far theres a touch of jealousy on this thread, riohog i have had to verbaly warn you before on this lads threads everytime he makes a post you are on him like a shot, and strong stuff whats your problem the lad is just starting out at this can you not just wish the lad well or are you just a scared he will take some costum away from you, gafer is a donator, im asking yous all to put and end to this bitching now or further action will be taken its simple as that!!

No jealousy here, I haven't even mentioned his gear, if you bother to look you'll see that.

I won't be losing custom, why would I? Have you missed the pages and pages of excellent feedback I get for my gear?

Gafer is a donater, now, he wasn't yesterday, dare I say that you have missed the point of the site too if you can't see anything wrong with spamming the site with gear for sale without giving anything back?

I'd suggest you stick to doing what you were brought on here to do, namely keep the silly Irish coursing threads in check. :yes:

Until you've read every single one of my posts and met me, then you are not qualified to comment on who or what I am.

Before you go taking any rash actions, ask those who've been here for more than 5 minutes about me, you never know you might learn something.

• Like 3

No jealousy here, I haven't even mentioned his gear, if you bother to look you'll see that.

I won't be losing custom, why would I? Have you missed the pages and pages of excellent feedback I get for my gear?

Gafer is a donater, now, he wasn't yesterday, dare I say that you have missed the point of the site too if you can't see anything wrong with spamming the site with gear for sale without giving anything back?

I'd suggest you stick to doing what you were brought on here to do, namely keep the silly Irish coursing threads in check. :yes:

Until you've read every single one of my posts and met me, then you are not qualified to comment on who or what I am.

Before you go taking any rash actions, ask those who've been here for more than 5 minutes about me, you never know you might learn something.

Was out lamping last night with all the dogs, they were all wearing Strong Stuff collars on and the strong stuff slips :victory: Wouldn't use anything else on my dogs whilst lamping as you can rely on them. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Was out lamping last night with all the dogs, they were all wearing Strong Stuff collars on and the strong stuff slips :victory: Wouldn't use anything else on my dogs whilst lamping as you can rely on them. :thumbs:

Thanks you.

And the only reason my gear is as good as it is, is because it was developed by lads who use it.

It was never designed to make money from, the whole thing has come as a very pleasant surprise, the original collars were made to do a job for mine and then mates dogs, not to sell.

another thread ruined well done you done what you wanted think it is time to leave the lads post alone and grow up getting silly and petty every post he puts up it is the same lads jumping on it to put him or is leather work down boring now atb troter

• Like 1

mine where made for my lurchers my pals all so have them i got asked on hear to make some one one so i did and more people asked so it wasn't to make money at all ss but if people keep asking i will keep making them for folk so in actual fact it was prety simler to what you have just said