All this entertainment from a whippet collar!!!! :laugh:

still 20 mins left or that cnutin mr an mrs on tele tho so leave them be for just noo, an is it just me or does blue pocket rocket sound as tho he telling porkie's???? :whistling::laugh:

Edited by reddawn

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My customer service department is currently on my sofa licking his testicles.

No jealousy here, I haven't even mentioned his gear, if you bother to look you'll see that.   I won't be losing custom, why would I? Have you missed the pages and pages of excellent feedback I get f

The RR was a piss take.   Clapped out Defender? No.   Immaculate Discovery as it goes.   Bouncer? No.   Doorman? Yes. 28 years consistent professional employment. 23 on the very same door, on

but if there is any freebies going !............................................... im out of work after scolding my self laughing at this thread and any donations will be gladly recieved............ :laugh: :laugh:

crazy how folk get drawn into the internet argueing..............................it all comes out in the end..................... :yes::laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Listen ye auld bald git.

Ill leave ye with this.....

You quoted 'the gaffer' on a thread a while back. So tell me..... Why is the spelling immaculate? Gaffer has spelling like a narcoleptic mid sleep, yet your quote, exactly as it was written to you..... Was Spelt perfectly.

What you talkin about ye fookin baldy arse. Out the army? Old soldiers tale? Pfft. Your talking out your D loop ye Cnut.

No need to explain myself to a needle pushing plonker like yourself.

On here acting like your loaded, looking at a range rover vogue etc. Bet you've got a clapped out defender ye mug.

Thing is, your smart at twisting words and ofcourse you have the back up of the Strongstuff arse lickers. I've seen a few more lately rimming you till they're blue in the face.

I dont even want to hold a conversation with you, your a top class arsehole.

Bouncer my arse, more like a bouncy castle or a burst couch ye fat fcuk

The RR was a piss take.

Clapped out Defender? No.

Immaculate Discovery as it goes.

Bouncer? No.

Doorman? Yes. 28 years consistent professional employment.

23 on the very same door, on my own, no radio, no back up, no nothing, if I can't do it then I'll fail, but I did do what I needed to, and I'm very proud of my career, I doubt you will find another Doorman in the UK who has done longer.

As I've said to you before, what do you do that you can be proud of?

I will meet you one day, I promise that, and I bet that you're just the sort of snivelling little snide who'll hide behind his kids or his boot ugly bird.

I've heard I'll recognise you, am told you look like a little ginger nonce.

You're a scrounger, you know you tried it on to get something free or cheap, you tried it with Gafer too, he told me you did.

Shame Gafer hasn't the courage to stand up and be honest.

Telling lies disgraces you both.

Steadfast.

IMG_0328.jpg

A14082010.jpg

• Like 3

still 20 mins left or that cnutin mr an mrs on tele tho so leave them be for just noo, an is it just me or does blue pocket rocket sound as tho he telling porkie's???? :whistling::laugh:

To be fair to BPR he may be a lot of things but I don't think he's a liar, always been honest with me. :thumbs:

To be fair to BPR he may be a lot of things but I don't think he's a liar, always been honest with me. :thumbs:

i never met him, but i have met ss an i doubt he would lie, iv seen him offend folk rather than lie, so i dont think its summat he does, who cares, i just wanna see them both strip to the waist an fight like ladies.... :laugh::bad:

He is on this occasion.

Do you think I just refuse to deal with people and ignore their 12+ phone calls for no reason?

He tried it on, I refused to make him anything regardless of price.

Maybe better to say, you haven't caught him lying ............ yet.

i never met him, but i have met ss an i doubt he would lie, iv seen him offend folk rather than lie, so i dont think its summat he does, who cares, i just wanna see them both strip to the waist an fight like ladies.... :laugh::bad:

Strip naked you mean?

This thread is getting me all steamy.. Someone open a window