Sign in to follow this  
IanB

Validation Issue's

Am in the same boat pal and can't seem to get my adds on pls help anyone????

read the rules its that simple :thumbs:

Hi everyone my name is Luke I'm new on hunting life don't really know how it works at the moment hopefully I'll sort I'm in to my shooting with airrifles and love running dogs I have family that are game keepers hope to chat to a lot more people with the same intrest thank you

• Like 1

Hi guys I've been ferreting and shooting since I was 6 years old, 32 years later and I'm still at it, grey0809 from devon

Anyone having issues with validation email should look to there isp, a lot of them auto block mail from senders with anything to do with "hunting" in the titals.

Try using the gmail servers as they dont seem to block as much coming through

regards John

Hi guys, thanks for the "Add", and I will try to avoid any text speak or sub standard use of grammar.

I have had a few lurchers and have been using Deerhound crosses over the past twenty four years, my current dog is Deerhound sire / Saluki / Greyhound dam. He is 32" to the shoulder and currently 47 Kg.

I don't seem to be able to post any photographs?

I have just applied to join I confess, I am a bit of a Luddite with regards to technology .

Some others have posted some nice photos of longdogs, so I guess I'm doing something wrong!!?

• Like 1

Having difficulty validation. Posted 5posted and emailed administrator twice. Still not access??

I'm not having validation issues mine is more simply that I would like to bypass the rules simply because I don't hunt anymore. I can give advice and tips passed down from experience and listening to old story's from my grandad and dad. I want to sell my old air rifle. I suppose I will just wait and continue to post and help where I can.